Flavour combinations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wasabi said:
Sometimes I take a slice of cheesecake and drizzle melted peanut butter over it. YUM

That might interest me wasabi, sounds good. cheesecake is a weakness of mine. I also dip potatoe chips in softened peanut butter. good stuff

Nut UHHHHH!!
26.gif

buckytom said:
mmmm, pa baker, if you can find it, try ben & jerry's chubby hubby ice cream. peanut butter filled, chocolate covered pretzels in peanut butter swirl ice cream...

leafy, try thai sweet chilli sauce. it's like an asian duck sauce, but it has bits of hot chilli pepper flakes in it. very good on grilled chicken and fish...

Bucky were you in my freezer????????? that's my all time fave ice cream !!!!!!!!! i have a thing for sweet and salty

It wasn't sweet and salty but I stopped at a local ice cream stand on the way home tonight and finally tried a flavor I've been dying to have--pumpkin cheesecake (yeah, I know, juliev, big surprise!). The pumpkin flavor was almost too strong (like pumpkin pie filling from a can) but was still good.

PA Baker said:
It wasn't sweet and salty but I stopped at a local ice cream stand on the way home tonight and finally tried a flavor I've been dying to have--pumpkin cheesecake (yeah, I know, juliev, big surprise!). The pumpkin flavor was almost too strong (like pumpkin pie filling from a can) but was still good.
you with pumpkin? geeeez!!! :shock: I have never heard of such a thing!

I just had it in a cone. I was sort of disappointed. I thought being cheesecake icecream it would have chunks of cheesecake in it but it just had a tangy taste to it instead. The best cheesecake icecream I ever had was a strawberry cheesecake where there was cheesecake flavored icecream and swirls of fresh strawberries and graham cracker crumbs. Mmmmm!

I guess I'm pretty straight forward on this....I like my hot "hot" and my salty "salty". Pumpkin ice cream is real good I have to admit [love the stuff] Chunky Monkey is good too. I also like a "hot and blue" burger from time to time [burger with hot sauce and bleu cheese] Good stuff!

Carrots and...
Ranch Dressing
Raisins
Mayo
Cream Cheese
Ginger
Garlic
Vinegar
Curry
Cream
Sugar
Peanuts Butter
Olive Oil
Coriander
Egg Salad
Apple juice

and on and on and on and on and on.

JUST PUT SOME CARROTS IN IT!!!!!

I'd have to say spicy and buttery. Those 2 go straight to my brain and the effect is wonderful. :LOL:
Just not by themselves. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom