Food Art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Learned some basic 101 style cuts to make a creative and decorative center piece.... This has green onion, radish, carrot, cucumber, scallion, rutabaga slices, and oh ... A cantelope. This was first attempt at trying to make something like this out of food. It is alot of fun! And pretty cool afterwards when you put it all together...
This is unbelievable Erik! WTG on your first attempt!

Attachments

• Erik F. Dowell's Food Art centerpiece.jpg
    Erik F. Dowell's Food Art centerpiece.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 291
Zhizara,
What great coffee! Do you think you missed your calling, and should be serving hot drinks in a coffee shop? Those look so cool!

Zhizara,
What great coffee! Do you think you missed your calling, and should be serving hot drinks in a coffee shop? Those look so cool!

Noooooooo! I couldn't handle being on my feet that long. Besides I'm retired. YAY!:LOL:

Noooooooo! I couldn't handle being on my feet that long. Besides I'm retired. YAY!:LOL:
I would do retirement so well!!! :cool: I SO wish I was retired, but I still have a while to go. At least you can serve your friends coffee in style. I am a tea drinker myself.

I didn't do the coffee. I just looked up coffee images so I'd have cute coffee pictures when I need to butter up the boss.

Easter Bunny Rolls

Here is what we had for Easter dinner. :rolleyes:

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Bunny rolls 11.jpg
    Bunny rolls 11.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 226
Thanks, KL!

I've been wanting to find this thread so we could all look at it again and hopefully get more examples of this wonderful food art.

Thanks, KL!

I've been wanting to find this thread so we could all look at it again and hopefully get more examples of this wonderful food art.

Glad I could help Z!! Actually, I think this was one of the best threads ever on DC, thanks to Mollyanne. Darn, I miss that girl, and hope she is doing well.

Back
Top Bottom