Food Biscuit Press Discs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aussie Perry

Assistant Cook
G'day,
I wanted to make these biscuits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZx2gWH0qn8

I purchased all the things I needed. I was just about to make the pastry and checked my Biscuit Cutter Press a Sawa 2000 to make sure I had the correct on. I have heaps but not the one indicated in the video.
Has anybody ever seen a place that you can purchase the disc I need?
Cheers Perry :(:(:(

I think you can buy replacement discs just about anyplace you can buy other baking supplies. If you can't find them locally, you can get just about anything on Amazon.

Cookie Press Cutters

G'day,
Thank you for your reply. We are talking about Australia here not the States. I have tried looking on the net but cannot find any replacement disks here in Aussie. I have been told that I will need to purchase a new Press with that particular disk. I really do not want to do that as mine is O K. I am off to Mass when I return home I will try Amazon as I have purchased Books from them and have an account.
Cheers Perry

I wouldn't get hung up on the shape.

I would make the cookies with one of the discs I had on hand. I guarantee that the cookies will disappear just as fast and you will be the only one to notice the different shape.

This company sells a large assortment of specialty discs, check to make sure they fit the press that you have.

Cookie Press Disks by Impress Bakeware

Good luck!

G'day Bea,
Thank yo so much for your reply.
I have contacted Impress Disks and asked them if the disk I want is available.
I see that there are so many shapes and items that you can get. On St. Patrick's Day. I make a Special Morning Tea. I might purchase those shaped disks it the post is not too expensive.
I will keep you informed.
Many thanks.
Perry:)

G'day Aunt Bea,
The Impress Bakeware Com. do not post to Australia. Jill the Manager is doing me a personal favour by sending me a free set of disks with no postage. She wants to see if it would be feasible for the Company to send them to Australia. They are in the mail as I write this. I sincerely hope that they will decide to post all over the World as they seem to be a genuine and obliging Company. I cannot recommend them highly enough and hope that you cooks in the States give them fantastic support.
Cheers Perry

Back
Top Bottom