Food photos.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made homemade wonton soup (garnished with green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, hot chili sesame oil and bok choy leaves and stems) awhile back and am hoping to make it again soon.

img_1168968_0_28465b4a4d5068910fc207e27503e284.jpg

MM...that looks very tasty :yum:

Tatt, my hubby loves Hendersons Relish...he was born in Sheffield and his mum used to put it in your baby bottle with meat and potato pie...so he was definitely brought up on it :LOL:

It was readily available too since it was made in Sheffield ;)

He does miss it now as you cant buy it over here :(

I have a bit of a stash, I am willing to mail some Down Under.

I wonder if your hubby knows my family, the land of 7 hills isn't that big!

balkan kebabs.usually made in a sausage shape but,hey,a rose by any other name.....madge will kill me!!cevapcici burgers,hot chilli sauce,dolce verde salad with sweet shallots,baby avocado,sugar drop toms & yogurt dressing.cold beer

Attachments

• CEVAPCICI 001.JPG
    CEVAPCICI 001.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 141
  • CEVAPCICI 002.JPG
    CEVAPCICI 002.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 150
  • CEVAPCICI 004.JPG
    CEVAPCICI 004.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 155
  • CEVAPCICI 005.JPG
    CEVAPCICI 005.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 147
  • CEVAPCICI 006.JPG
    CEVAPCICI 006.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 154
  • CEVAPCICI 007.JPG
    CEVAPCICI 007.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 160
balkan kebabs.usually made in a sausage shape but,hey,a rose by any other name.....madge will kill me!!cevapcici burgers,hot chilli sauce,dolce verde salad with sweet shallots,baby avocado,sugar drop toms & yogurt dressing.cold beer
Whats in the burgers?

Whats in the burgers?
half lean minced(ground)beef,quarter lean minced pork,quarter lean minced lamb,1 egg white,3 garlic cloves pureed,salt,ground black pepper,cayenne to taste,1tsp paprika,finely chopped red onion,1tsp baking soda.the baking soda is the magic ingredient...makes them much lighter.
mix all the ingredients,shape,then cover & put in the fridge,ideally for a day but minimum 1-2 hours to allow the flavours to blend & the soda to work it's magic.grill,enjoy:yum:!!as i said m,they are usually rolled into sausage shapes before chilling in the fridge then grilling.i just happened to fancy burger shaped tonight....deeeelish & very light texture!

Last edited:

Harry...delicious as always!

I need to drop by your house one evening for dinner I think ;)

Black bean, fresh corn, and avocado salad tonight. Lime juice, olive oil, cumin, and garlic dressing. :chef:

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 263
Back
Top Bottom