Food photos.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Black bean, fresh corn, and avocado salad tonight. Lime juice, olive oil, cumin, and garlic dressing. :chef:
you know what C? bearing in mind the temperatures you get over there,that is absolute perfection in my book.i can feel it cooling me down just looking at it.bangin' flavours too.i'd have it with one of my favs...a glass of chilled blossom hill winemakers reserve calif merlot:yum:

Chicken Parmesan, fried red tomato slice, steamed baby spinach and tomato salad.

img_1170242_0_9008fbbc393c10099f28a07ac13595bc.jpg

Spinach Salad – baby spinach topped with bacon, sliced hard boiled eggs & sliced mushroom caps, dressed with Basil Vinaigrette with whole grain Dijon mustard.

img_1170253_0_aa1c7371f4b680bc4653709a7ec82653.jpg

Chicken Parmesan, fried red tomato slice, steamed baby spinach and tomato salad.

Spinach Salad – baby spinach topped with bacon, sliced hard boiled eggs & sliced mushroom caps, dressed with Basil Vinaigrette with whole grain Dijon mustard.

Homemade Meatballs, Homemade Bracciole & sausage simmered in homemade gravy/sauce

stop it,just stop it right now.........droooooooooooool:yum:!

I thought I knew what I was eating tonight. I don't want it anymore after seeing all these great photos!

image-832290042.jpg

I cooked this the other day after a fishing trip, Huachinango a la Veracruzana. This is a classic dish in the state of Veracruz, Mex with a lot of Spanish influence. The sauce has raisins, olives, and capers. The sweetness of the raisins balances out the saltiness of the olives and capers.

stop it,just stop it right now.........droooooooooooool:yum:!

MSM...you are trying to make me change my dinner plans...

I thought I knew what I was eating tonight. I don't want it anymore after seeing all these great photos!

Thank you everyone.

View attachment 14883

This was my breakfast today , chilaquiles with heirloom eggs and skirt steak.
I LOVE skirt steak YUM!

I am addicted to this thread. We have so many wonderful cook/photographers!

Redfish, when you were in Mexico, did you ever try the lionfish? As evil a beasty as it is, it is probably the tastiest fish I've ever had.

Check it out if you get a chance! Also, if you're a diver,the divemaster can get a bounty for spearing, and you can bring the lionfish to a local restaurant to be cooked.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom