Food photos.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gravy Queen,

Thank you for your compliment ... Same here ...

Margarita: many Spaniards call me Margarita because they cannot pronounce Margaux ( which they mis.pronounce and call me MAR GAUS ! Horrendous ... ) So, I Spell it MARGOT when in Madrid ...

Summer Vacation Plans ?

Have a lovely summer,
Ciao, Margi.

Rattatatat! Your pics are amazeballs. And never ever apologise for the quality from your mobile phone, doesnt matter, I take pics with my phone all the time, great for just catching a quick shot. Your other pics are of professional quality - a pleasure to peruse!!

Horny Mungbean - loving your surf and turf. I do like duck chesticles.
good afternoon your magnificence,you are truly gracious in your favours & bounty(that'd be a ta chook;)!)
i too enjoy the delights of a plump breast on occasion.....

tonights offering/meal was malaysian rendang curry with home made spicy pork balls,potatoes & turmeric rice.took the heat off the dial with the chillies,needed to...it's so bl**dy cold & wet here again...ahh well the curry warmed me up!

Attachments

• PORK BALL RENDANG 001.JPG
    PORK BALL RENDANG 001.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 165
  • PORK BALL RENDANG 002.JPG
    PORK BALL RENDANG 002.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 138
  • PORK BALL RENDANG 003.JPG
    PORK BALL RENDANG 003.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 142
  • PORK BALL RENDANG 004.JPG
    PORK BALL RENDANG 004.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 142
  • PORK BALL RENDANG 005.JPG
    PORK BALL RENDANG 005.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 151
That looks really yummy Harry. I gotta learn to make proper curries.
thanks tax:)!they really are easy,one pot wonders.only complicated bit with the rendang is that it is quite a dry curry so you have to watch the reduction.it can go from liquid to bone dry in seconds.i thicken/add flavour to mine with roasted coconut which is simps.just spread some dessicated coconut on an oven tray & roast until it starts to take a bit of colour.

thanks tax:)!they really are easy,one pot wonders.only complicated bit with the rendang is that it is quite a dry curry so you have to watch the reduction.it can go from liquid to bone dry in seconds.i thicken/add flavour to mine with roasted coconut which is simps.just spread some dessicated coconut on an oven tray & roast until it starts to take a bit of colour.

YUM! SOUNDS LOVELY!

here are a few more...

Some assorted flatbread pizzas and what not, offered daily at one of my DC accounts:

6861189960_304ef9ee5a_b.jpg

Rosemary, dijon leg of lamb, offered as a lunch in the Daily Fare at another(our newest DC account)

6858584880_25aa2d1a4c_b.jpg

Our typical deli board/selection, offered at all but one of the units. People mix and pick what ever they want, typically 8 types of bread on offer, as well as daily specials. . . also, Paninnis.

6858582922_168e7723a2_b.jpg

7004699769_3bd19b096a_b.jpg

Gotta have dessert:

4707158659_4c1824caeb_b.jpg

4707795230_21b9486a9e_b.jpg

These were a little bit bigger than a quarter. . .one bite Tahitian Vanilla, with lemon buttercream.

3729181807_0bf4bce429_z.jpg

YUM! SOUNDS LOVELY!
here are a few more...

Some assorted flatbread pizzas and what not, offered daily at one of my DC accounts:
cheers tatt,but i couldn't do what you do:chef:! outstanding work T:cool:!
last nights dinner:pork steak souvlaki,chilli/parsley spaghetti squash & flat green beans baked in tomato/anchovy sauce:

Attachments

• PORK SOUVLAKI 001.JPG
    PORK SOUVLAKI 001.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 151
  • PORK SOUVLAKI 003.JPG
    PORK SOUVLAKI 003.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 135
  • PORK SOUVLAKI 004.JPG
    PORK SOUVLAKI 004.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 145
  • PORK SOUVLAKI 005.JPG
    PORK SOUVLAKI 005.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 135
Last edited by a moderator:
tonight it was:rock lobsters double dipped oven fried chicken with potato/celeriac(celery root) mash & chilli oil marinaded griddled aubergines with thai hot chilli sauce:

Attachments

• OVEN FRIED CHICKEN 001.JPG
    OVEN FRIED CHICKEN 001.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 147
  • OVEN FRIED CHICKEN 002.JPG
    OVEN FRIED CHICKEN 002.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 148
  • OVEN FRIED CHICKEN 003.JPG
    OVEN FRIED CHICKEN 003.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 145
  • OVEN FRIED CHICKEN 004.JPG
    OVEN FRIED CHICKEN 004.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 163
and for tonight:
diamond scored squid,jumbo prawns & sliced chicken thighs stirfried with brocolli,asparagus,garlic,chilli,ginger,soy sauce & sesame seeds,pak choi steamed with oyster sauce.

Attachments

• CHICKEN & SEAFOOD STIR FRY 001.JPG
    CHICKEN & SEAFOOD STIR FRY 001.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 167
  • CHICKEN & SEAFOOD STIR FRY 002.JPG
    CHICKEN & SEAFOOD STIR FRY 002.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 151
  • CHICKEN & SEAFOOD STIR FRY 003.JPG
    CHICKEN & SEAFOOD STIR FRY 003.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 150
  • CHICKEN & SEAFOOD STIR FRY 004.JPG
    CHICKEN & SEAFOOD STIR FRY 004.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 142
  • CHICKEN & SEAFOOD STIR FRY 005.JPG
    CHICKEN & SEAFOOD STIR FRY 005.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 149
  • CHICKEN & SEAFOOD STIR FRY 006.JPG
    CHICKEN & SEAFOOD STIR FRY 006.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 150
Looks delicious Harry, as always!!! I would love to come have dinner at your house - a bit far, though. haha

Wonderful looking photos, all. :yum:

That looks good enough to eat, Harry!

Looks delicious Harry, as always!!! I would love to come have dinner at your house - a bit far, though. haha

Wonderful looking photos, all. :yum:
thanks ladies. maybe i'll come & see you C!i am in desperate need of some sun so i've told pf i'm saving me pennies to come visiting.bet south california is a zillion miles from montana tho'.that's one of the great things about our tiny l'il island...you can drive from top to bottom in less than a day

cheers tatt,but i couldn't do what you do:chef:! outstanding work T:cool:!
last nights dinner:pork steak souvlaki,chilli/parsley spaghetti squash & flat green beans baked in tomato/anchovy sauce:

Harry, I hate you. :LOL:
I think I'll never get back to this thread, every time I feel the need to run into the kitchen and start cooking and eating (not necessarily in that order)!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom