Food photos.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We watched a Jamie show one night and he went to their factory, it was very interesting :)

It is a very tasty sauce and has a nice bite :yum:

We watched a Jamie show one night and he went to their factory, it was very interesting :)

It is a very tasty sauce and has a nice bite :yum:
i didn't realise it was so popular everywhere.they call it salsa inglesa in mexico(according to the chef that cooked the dish i posted) what was crazy was mayo mixed with fish stock....but it worked.i left out the butter & stringy cheese that he used & used light mayo....da dahhh 'arry's 'ealthy version:LOL:!!

B.M. Hughes: Lovely Idea & Thank You

Parsley & Butter Filled Chicken Breasts ... Kiev Style ... This is lunch for Wednesday 1st August ...

Attachments

• kiev chicken.jpg
    kiev chicken.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 149
it is the original "wooster" sauce k,they were the two dispensing chemists who "invented" it.not tried any other brands so i don't know what they are like matey:)

My pops raised me on Henderson relish, though not widely available out side of Sheffield. I am sure, you may have sen some on your side of the Pennines though, not too far off.

henderson.jpg

Thank you everyone. I will work up a recipe as soon as I can.

Awesome! times, they are a changing! Only bummer is, the family is on it's last generation, and when Ole man Henderson goes, supposedly the recipe is going with him. .. we'll see what happens.

My pops raised me on Henderson relish, though not widely available out side of Sheffield. I am sure, you may have sen some on your side of the Pennines though, not too far off.

henderson.jpg
hendo's? neow then ladd i'll 'ave thee know arve consumed many a bottle:yum:!
many moons ago i had a girlfriend who's family were miners(yes,even the women!)& came from dinnington.they put hendo's on everything,especially a good old yorkshire fry up for brekkie.pure heaven on fried black pudding.
i would say it's like lea & perrins on drugs:yum:!!
thanks for reminding me tatt,must try and find some

Awesome! times, they are a changing! Only bummer is, the family is on it's last generation, and when Ole man Henderson goes, supposedly the recipe is going with him. .. we'll see what happens.
he'll never go,he's pickled in the stuff,better preservative than creosote!
think i'll buy one or two of the tee shirts tho'....y'know....just in case

Brill Plan, harry! I planned on buying a few cases to preserve, and re-sell on the black market in 20 years, should the supply go dry. I know some Yorkshire folks that swear by it, and will pay good quid for it, should it ever go the way of the dodo!

Brill Plan, harry! I planned on buying a few cases to preserve, and re-sell on the black market in 20 years, should the supply go dry. I know some Yorkshire folks that swear by it, and will pay good quid for it, should it ever go the way of the dodo!
sounds like a plan to me too tatt,you get hendo's,i'll get the tee shirts and,and,and,we'll,we'll well,phwoar blackmail yorkshire,and,ummmm,stuff like that......:ermm::ohmy::wacko:!!

fried chicken double dipped in cornmeal seasoned with umami dust,home made tortilla chips,coleslaw,hot cherry peppers & cold beer.first time i've used umami "dust"(used the paste before)it worked a treat + no added salt,msg or anything artificial.only salt is from the anchovies.

Attachments

• FRIED CHICKEN 004.JPG
    FRIED CHICKEN 004.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 152
  • FRIED CHICKEN 005.JPG
    FRIED CHICKEN 005.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 150
  • FRIED CHICKEN 001.JPG
    FRIED CHICKEN 001.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 167
  • FRIED CHICKEN 003.JPG
    FRIED CHICKEN 003.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 143
  • FRIED CHICKEN 002.JPG
    FRIED CHICKEN 002.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 150
  • FRIED CHICKEN 007.JPG
    FRIED CHICKEN 007.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 160
  • FRIED CHICKEN 006.JPG
    FRIED CHICKEN 006.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 155
  • FRIED CHICKEN 008.JPG
    FRIED CHICKEN 008.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 191
I have closed my Italian restaurant, located in Wyoming, about 10 years ago and now I cook for a hobby, here on this beautiful place called Playa Blanca, Mexico. A tripod with a camera stands in a corner of my kitchen, ready to be used at all times. Most of my food preparations get photographed before my husband and I get to eat them. I use the material for my cookbooks but I also enjoy taking pictures of foods. A picture is worth a thousand words… Here is my latest pic:
Lasagna rolls with prosciutto and zucchini:

Attachments

• lasagne 009.jpg
    lasagne 009.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Copy of Art 002.jpg
    Copy of Art 002.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
I have closed my Italian restaurant, located in Wyoming, about 10 years ago and now I cook for a hobby, here on this beautiful place called Playa Blanca, Mexico. A tripod with a camera stands in a corner of my kitchen, ready to be used at all times. Most of my food preparations get photographed before my husband and I get to eat them. I use the material for my cookbooks but I also enjoy taking pictures of foods. A picture is worth a thousand words… Here is my latest pic:
Lasagna rolls with prosciutto and zucchini:
oh wow zfranca,food looks fab & photo's superb.i'd better get my hat & coat,my pics aren't in your league:chef:!beach looks like paradise too!!

Last edited:

henderson.jpg

Tatt, my hubby loves Hendersons Relish...he was born in Sheffield and his mum used to put it in your baby bottle with meat and potato pie...so he was definitely brought up on it :LOL:

It was readily available too since it was made in Sheffield ;)

He does miss it now as you cant buy it over here :(

Back
Top Bottom