Food photos.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Breaded fresh mushroom caps fried in bacon fat

img_1176636_0_bafa7ad1e783293cdccacfc321487165.jpg

Homemade Cheddar Bay Biscuits
oh joy msm.......love the different nomenclature too....jeez that's a big word for harry!...what you call biscuits we'd call scones,what you'd call cookies we'd call biscuits.....tomayta,tomata,potayta,potata lets call the whole thing off........:LOL:!!
they look fab msm,fraid you'll have to carry the food photo torch til me arms sorted & i'm back to proper cooking.....you're more than capable of that matey:chef:!!

Well that didnt help one little bit...still as confused as I was when I first saw the word :ROFLMAO:
names darling....it means names..i was referring to how the same thing has different names that also have a meaning for........oh i give up k,go and have a run around in the playground til you calm down.....:wacko::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:!!

oh joy msm.......love the different nomenclature too....jeez that's a big word for harry!...what you call biscuits we'd call scones,what you'd call cookies we'd call biscuits.....tomayta,tomata,potayta,potata lets call the whole thing off........:LOL:!!
they look fab msm,fraid you'll have to carry the food photo torch til me arms sorted & i'm back to proper cooking.....you're more than capable of that matey:chef:!!

Bostonians are the closest to speaking the Queens English than any other part of the U.S. Arnt, Aunt is a perfect example. And you need to let Kylie, our Aussie know what "nomenclature" means. She is confused.

Can you just close your eyes for a moment? msm takes those 'biscuits' out of the oven steaming hot, she turns away, and your and your rascal self snitch one. The cheese is all melty inside. All you need is a big slather of butter on the inside. Happy eating! If she catches you, she will be laughing before she slaps your hand with her wooden spoon. :yum:

Bostonians are the closest to speaking the Queens English than any other part of the U.S. Arnt, Aunt is a perfect example. And you need to let Kylie, our Aussie know what "nomenclature" means. She is confused.

Can you just close your eyes for a moment? msm takes those 'biscuits' out of the oven steaming hot, she turns away, and your and your rascal self snitch one. The cheese is all melty inside. All you need is a big slather of butter on the inside. Happy eating! If she catches you, she will be laughing before she slaps your hand with her wooden spoon. :yum:
We don't even butter them. They get a brush of garlic butter on top when they come out of the oven and that seems to be enough.

We don't even butter them. They get a brush of garlic butter on top when they come out of the oven and that seems to be enough.
@ addie.....i didn't know you worked on one of those naughty midnight food chat rooms....that last paragraph was decidedly deliciously disturbing....i relished every last letter & punctuation mark.....mmmmmmm:ermm::ohmy::LOL:!
@ msm...now you're just talkin' dirty....don't stop:LOL:!!

@ addie.....i didn't know you worked on one of those naughty midnight food chat rooms....that last paragraph was decidedly deliciously disturbing....i relished every last letter & punctuation mark.....mmmmmmm:ermm::ohmy::LOL:!
@ msm...now you're just talkin' dirty....don't stop:LOL:!!
I would spank you for that comment but you would probably enjoy it!! :angel: :LOL:
This was my first go at these biscuits so I followed the recipe. But I will be playing around with it and try to make it my own. I will try to rework my baking powder biscuits recipe so it will work better than the box baking mix and fresh garlic and I will use my homemade garlic butter to brush the top instead of the dry garlic powder and dry parsley.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom