Foods you hated as a kid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the only food I ever disliked was a very greasy burger I got at some fast food joint (I think it might've been Dunkin Donuts or something) when I was 10 or so. Oh god! First and last time it's happened, if I can help it!

Last edited:
I hated liver. Turns out my mother, an otherwise excellent cook, just overcooked it to awful.

I hated green peppers. I'm still not fond of them, but I think they are an excellent ingredient. I put them in salad, but they have to be julienned so I don't get a chunk.

I hated liver. Turns out my mother, an otherwise excellent cook, just overcooked it to awful.

I hated green peppers. I'm still not fond of them, but I think they are an excellent ingredient. I put them in salad, but they have to be julienned so I don't get a chunk.

I puree the green peppers and then strain the juice into any dish towards the end. Shrek doesn't tolerate them in any form that needs to be chewed, but I love the flavor!

I puree the green peppers and then strain the juice into any dish towards the end. Shrek doesn't tolerate them in any form that needs to be chewed, but I love the flavor!

My sister's husband is like this with onions. She purees them before tossing them in.

I loved liver and onions then and now.

I totally agree about canned carrots....ew.

DanielleCharmaine: About the eggs, milk, etc.....do you like French toast?

I hated sour kraut! I even got grounded for 2 weeks for not eating it at my grandma's house on New Years! I tried it though... I've always been willing to try any food at least once, and now I like it! But not very much and only on kielbasa!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom