Glick's graham cracker pie crust

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Cobean

Executive Chef
saw these on the kosher aisle at my local tesco.i don't make pastry but do like pies & have never heard of these before.does anyone use them? sweet or savoury? any good? do you have to bake them 1st? any suggestions?(clean & polite please:LOL:!)

From what I have gleaned from other forums, our equivalent would be a digestive biscuit. So my first thought is cheesecake/sweet pie base?
morning gravy
doh! was hoping it would be savoury actually,not a massive dessert fan,tend to go for cheese & biccies for afters.
mind you,your peach & almond thingy does look very very good:yum:!

Morning H
I actually used to like digestives with cheese, sort of sweet savoury thing (I can buy a gluten free version now).

Thank you, the peachy cake thingy was lovely, doing a roast today for the chaps, then cake for afters. And wine in between.....

Have a nice fathers day Kidney Bean x

Morning H
I actually used to like digestives with cheese, sort of sweet savoury thing (I can buy a gluten free version now).

Thank you, the peachy cake thingy was lovely, doing a roast today for the chaps, then cake for afters. And wine in between.....

Have a nice fathers day Kidney Bean x
yep,me too,can't beat that stilton/mcvities combo can you?
but i can't see it working with a crab & chilli quiche etc......
was going to meet up with ben in manchester do a wagamama(favs are negima yakitori,duck gyoza & a big bowl of seafood ramen washed down with a kirin ichiban:yum:) then see abraham lincoln vampire hunter,but he's got to work today(ben not abe!) so i'm driving over to sale on tuesday where he lives,park up & we'll jump the met into town.cost of parking in manchester is hugemungous weekdays!
you hava good one too x

We have those in different brands here and they are used mostly as a shortcut when making dessert pies, or cheesecakes.

Back
Top Bottom