Guilty pleasures!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm not so sure everyone gets this. to admit ones own shortcomings that are all too common, and to be mocked for it.

standard fare for a proper pub. thank you, gentlemen.

now who's gonna work the saturday shift? it's summer, and jews shoud be employed...
ha,gotcha,see you remembered to put the P in employed...first time i read it i thought it had a silent P....like the P in bed......but there is an L in should!!!!!!!
it's all about self effacement tom,popular concept & it's not true that it sends you blind or that you grow hair on the palms of your hands;)

you guys have no idea how jewish this goy may be.

like indian names, kids who went to summer camp in the catskills like me wrre given comedian names, like shecky, sethomaniac, and buckytom ( hey we were 13).

then, the property values shot up an we were a bunch of mushegenuhs.

end of story.

what, you wanted more?

you guys have no idea how jewish this goy may be.

like indian names, kids who went to summer camp in the catskills like me wrre given comedian names, like shecky, sethomaniac, and buckytom ( hey we were 13).

then, the property values shot up an we were a bunch of mushegenuhs.

end of story.

what, you wanted more?
NO

found this lurkin' at the back of the fridge.september 30th 2012 use by date so that's gonna be all natural ingredients 'innit?!!

Attachments

• GUILTY PLEASURES 2 001.jpg
    GUILTY PLEASURES 2 001.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 206
Harry Cobean said:
dunno,beats me too purple.i think all we need to know is that we probably couldn't eat a whole one:rolleyes:!!

I dunno, I've seen some awfully scrawny children. Bet they'd only have has much meat on them as a cornish game hen. Anyone else ever read "A Modest Proposal"? My 9th grade English/literature teacher thought it was hilarious. Of course, she also kept the ashes of her cat in her purse...

I dunno, I've seen some awfully scrawny children. Bet they'd only have has much meat on them as a cornish game hen. Anyone else ever read "A Modest Proposal"? My 9th grade English/literature teacher thought it was hilarious. Of course, she also kept the ashes of her cat in her purse...

I'd never read it. Until today, at your suggestion.
Here: http://www.fullbooks.com/A-Modest-Proposal.htm
WOW, kind of makes me want to crawl out of my skin. And there were bizarre funny things in it too.

I found this lurking in the back of the pantry. It is a can of hot Hormel Chili with beans.
When the mill I worked closed in 2010, I found it in my locker.
The date on the can is 1998 (cell phone don't take such a great picture).
It has been around so long, I almost feel like it is a member of the family. :LOL:

16629-albums905-picture4949.jpg

16629-albums905-picture4950.jpg

I found this lurking in the back of the pantry. It is a can of hot Hormel Chili with beans.
When the mill I worked closed in 2010, I found it in my locker.
The date on the can is 1998 (cell phone don't take such a great picture).
It has been around so long, I almost feel like it is a member of the family. :LOL:

16629-albums905-picture4949.jpg

16629-albums905-picture4950.jpg
well hoot,according to cheryl & bucky it's all the rage to eat family members,especially children so i'd open the can.hang on hoot if it's a family member wouldn't that make you a CANNIBBLE?...ok ok i know when i'm not welcome............

well hoot,according to cheryl & bucky it's all the rage to eat family members,especially children so i'd open the can.hang on hoot if it's a family member wouldn't that make you a CANNIBBLE?...ok ok i know when i'm not welcome............

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for that round of applause!
Harry will be here all week!

euw!! she didn't open her purse in the middle of macbeth & shout "out out damn spot" did she?.....oh...no,it would have to be a dog to be called spot...sorry

Back
Top Bottom