Guilty pleasures!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Z

images

well hoot,according to cheryl & bucky it's all the rage to eat family members,especially children so i'd open the can.hang on hoot if it's a family member wouldn't that make you a CANNIBBLE?...ok ok i know when i'm not welcome............

You guys crack me up! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Mmmm....bean dip.... That's the trouble with threads like these, I end up wanting all of everyone's snackie foods! :yum:

I finally took some pix of some of the stuff we use some of the time. I have made lemonade, but it isn't as good as the Minute Maid stuff, which is all natural and cheaper than homemade.

Attachments

• IMG_3162.jpg
    IMG_3162.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_3164.jpg
    IMG_3164.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_3161.jpg
    IMG_3161.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 164
I finally took some pix of some of the stuff we use some of the time. I have made lemonade, but it isn't as good as the Minute Maid stuff, which is all natural and cheaper than homemade.
I forgot this one.
20081006bG.jpg

It's so good, I haven't gotten around to learning how to make it.

I forgot this one.
20081006bG.jpg

you are soooooo naughty tax.....10 out of 10...top o' the class;)!!

I forgot this one.
20081006bG.jpg

I remember this one. The other side of the can is in English. It is just pea soup made with dried yellow peas instead of the green ones. My BIL loved this stuff. Then my sister made it with the dried yellow peas and he never went back to the canned version.

Back
Top Bottom