Guilty pleasures!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just tip it in the tub & eat the whole lot eh tax? way t' go:yum:!!
Actually, I usually eat two bowls and then have another two bowls the next day. We get it in 500 ml boxes. The stuff ain't cheap: ~$8 for that 500 ml container, but it is soooo good. It's pretty much the only stuff I can find that isn't full of weird stuff and guar gum/xanthum gum/carageenan.

Yeah, I know those gums and carageenan are natural ingredients. But, they are usually added to stuff so they can put less of the good stuff, like real cream. I tend to avoid them because they are a way of cheating and the flavour of stuff without is usually better.

Actually, I usually eat two bowls and then have another two bowls the next day. We get it in 500 ml boxes. The stuff ain't cheap: ~$8 for that 500 ml container, but it is soooo good. It's pretty much the only stuff I can find that isn't full of weird stuff and guar gum/xanthum gum/carageenan.

Yeah, I know those gums and carageenan are natural ingredients. But, they are usually added to stuff so they can put less of the good stuff, like real cream. I tend to avoid them because they are a way of cheating and the flavour of stuff without is usually better.
it is expensive stuff tax but soooooooooooo good.when ben(my son) & i go to the cinema we usually share a tub......ben,good film & haagen dazs...winning combo!

This stuff is particularly well suited for adding triple sec or Cointreau:

pro_roi_200.gif
:pig:

That stuff looks good :yum:

found these in the supermarket today,bit late to win tickets to the olympics but,c'mon cadbury's crunchie ice cream with popping candy......woulda been rude not to:yum:

Attachments

• CRUNCHIE.JPG
    CRUNCHIE.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 141
I was going to grab a 4 pack of Cornettos today at the shops, but I was good and didnt get them...wish I did now :LOL:

Steve would have told me off if I bought them home...he is trying not to eat too much bad stuff :LOL:

I get told off all the time...I needed a break :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Made s'mores out on the front deck last night. No pictures; we ate them too fast. We even used chocolate marshmallows, chocolate graham crackers and dark Hershey's chocolate. Yum! Yes, bad for us, but oh so good!!! :)

Made s'mores out on the front deck last night. No pictures; we ate them too fast. We even used chocolate marshmallows, chocolate graham crackers and dark Hershey's chocolate. Yum! Yes, bad for us, but oh so good!!! :)
hey chopper! if it's bad for you it's gotta be good.never heard of anyone going all gooey over a lettuce leaf:LOL:!!what are s'mores?how do you make them?make some more s'mores & post the pics please

hey chopper! if it's bad for you it's gotta be good.never heard of anyone going all gooey over a lettuce leaf:LOL:!!what are s'mores?how do you make them?make some more s'mores & post the pics please

They are a sandwich made popular by the Girl Scouts/Guides. A sandwich consisting of a piece of Hershey chocolate bar, a marshmallow roasted over an open flame on a stick, preferably a campfire, and placed between two graham cracker squares.

S'MORES MAKER COMPLETE SET (INCLUDES: SMORES MAKER, STEEL GRILL, FUEL HOLDER, FLAME SNUFFER, 4 FORKS AND 4 PLATES!): Amazon.com: Kitchen & Dining

This is a home making kit. :yum:

They are a sandwich made popular by the Girl Scouts/Guides. A sandwich consisting of a piece of Hershey chocolate bar, a marshmallow roasted over an open flame on a stick, preferably a campfire, and placed between two graham cracker squares.

S'MORES MAKER COMPLETE SET (INCLUDES: SMORES MAKER, STEEL GRILL, FUEL HOLDER, FLAME SNUFFER, 4 FORKS AND 4 PLATES!): Amazon.com: Kitchen & Dining

This is a home making kit. :yum:
Are they real s'mores if you don't roast the marshmallows on a straightened out hanger or a stick? :LOL:

Are they real s'mores if you don't roast the marshmallows on a straightened out hanger or a stick? :LOL:

That is open to debate. I have sat around many a campfire with the GS. I always had to tell them to find extra long branches as after a while they become too short to hold over the fire. Each girl had to find their own. The smart ones found forked ones. Two marshmallows at the same time.

For those who have never had a campfire to make them, I guess the item shown is okay. But I like the campfire. More fun, better tasting. :yum:

That is open to debate. I have sat around many a campfire with the GS. I always had to tell them to find extra long branches as after a while they become too short to hold over the fire. Each girl had to find their own. The smart ones found forked ones. Two marshmallows at the same time.

For those who have never had a campfire to make them, I guess the item shown is okay. But I like the campfire. More fun, better tasting. :yum:

i really don't care ladies,it's got chocolate,marshmallows & biscuits...what more do you need...what?....what?:pig::yum:!!!

Back
Top Bottom