Guilty pleasures!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yes...they are one of my fave icecreams, I love the little chocolate bit at the bottom of the cone :yum:

My other fave icecream is any type of Magnum icecream...they are to die for :yum: :yum:

Oh yes...they are one of my fave icecreams, I love the little chocolate bit at the bottom of the cone :yum:

My other fave icecream is any type of Magnum icecream...they are to die for :yum: :yum:

Mmmm....my guilty pleasure tonight. :yum: :LOL:

img_1170776_0_6ffb5693c1b2a158fad82e8425192e54.png

10 out of 10 for naughtiness ladies,you make me proud,btw k my fav magnum is the white chocolate....definitely to die for & when you look at the cals/fat etc they probably will get me in the end but,hey,a bit of what you fancy............right k;)?

Dan,

Thanks for posting your Elvis Sandwich, peanut butter & bananas ... He also put crisp bacon & cheese on his ... sort of like a grilled cheese with peanut butter, bananas and crisp bacon and a sprinkle of cheese ... and butter to grill the bread.

Kind regards.
Margi-

Princess Fiona,

Nice chocolate ... Is this manufactured in the USA ? Have never seen, is it exported to EU countries ? Do they have a website ?

Thank you for ur contribution.
Margaux.

Sensational Sins from the Mediterranean

Photos by: Margaux Cintrano

1) Chocolate homemade truffles with brandy

2) Homemade Spanish Churros, Fritters with Hot Chocolate

Attachments

• choc brandy trufs.jpg
    choc brandy trufs.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 198
  • churros y chocolate.jpg
    churros y chocolate.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 213
10 out of 10 for naughtiness ladies,you make me proud,btw k my fav magnum is the white chocolate....definitely to die for & when you look at the cals/fat etc they probably will get me in the end but,hey,a bit of what you fancy............right k;)?

STOP IT, HARRY! :LOL: Or, I'll send you a double double In-N-Out cheeseburger to go with that.

Don't have a picture but I made brownies from a box mix yesterday. Ghiradelli brand dark chocolate brownies. All I can say is if I'm going to consume nutritionally deficient, extraneous calories, they should taste like those brownies.

Princess Fiona,

Nice chocolate ... Is this manufactured in the USA ? Have never seen, is it exported to EU countries ? Do they have a website ?

Margaux.

I found the picture on the Blue Bunny site, I don't know if they ship out of the US. It is ice cream, so probably not.

Princess Fiona,

Margaux.

I found the picture on the Blue Bunny site, I don't know if they ship out of the US. It is ice cream, so probably not.
cadbury's are a british company set up by john cadbury in 1824 in the midlands.they are also one of the largest choclate companies in the world operating in over 50 countries....they are owned by kraft foods now i believe

Last edited:
cadbury's are a british company set up by john cadbury in 1824 in the midlands.they are also one of the largest choclate companies in the world operating in over 50 countries....they are owned by kraft foods now i believe

Is there anything not owned by Kraft/General Foods? :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom