Guilty pleasures!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: I just found another !! Given to me a few days ago, tried it tonight ... Merry Christmas to me !!! :santa:

img_1221029_0_aa2ee0332c585c5f1a15b375583491a1.jpg

...so mrs, what's the word on the godiva liqueur? how would it taste in coffee? as an ice cream topping?
okay santa, if i can't have jamie, how about you bring me a a bottle of that godiva liqueur, in the dark chocolate, please....:)

...so mrs, what's the word on the godiva liqueur? how would it taste in coffee? as an ice cream topping?
okay santa, if i can't have jamie, how about you bring me a a bottle of that godiva liqueur, in the dark chocolate, please....:)

Oh V .. it is best described as YUM !!!

I did have it in coffee, I had it in coffee again with a bit of kahlua. It was delicious.

No ice cream but I'm sure it would be perfecto ! It would sure adult up a milkshake. I had it in a white russian.

It's also available in milk chocolate as well as dark ... I think to keep things balanced we need one of each !!!!

i think i like the way you think, mrs! one white, one milk and one dark--sounds perfect. what, no semisweet or baker's chocolate? :)

pretty pretty bottle, too....:)

does the liqueur taste something like a godiva chocolate melting in your mouth? i have loved godiva chocolates for like forever....i'm afraid this has been passed on to my daughter and grandkids though.(help)

does the liqueur taste something like a godiva chocolate melting in your mouth? i have loved godiva chocolates for like forever....i'm afraid this has been passed on to my daughter and grandkids though.(help)

Well I have never had Godiva white chocolate so can't give you an honest answer on that. But it will make your coffee taste like heaven on steroids!!

I think we need to get PF to let us know about how the dark chocolate compares to the candy since she is in love with the dark.

Rich intense chocolate taste, it is dark chocolate heaven. I like it all by itself, but it's really good in a coffee too for a rich mocha.

Italian bread and either, salami or prosciuto:yum:

Kades; you would have loved our normal Christmas daily meal. It started about noon, and went until everyone was satisfied. We'd spread the dining room table with an assortment of good deli meats, my own smoked, very lean, roast beef, sliced ultra thin, along with an assortment of great cheese, and several kinds of bread and bread rolls. Veggies were sliced and in the fridge, along with the condiments.

For one of my boys, when he was between about 8 years old, through to when he moved out on his own, the "Feast" as he called it, was second only to opening presents. He'd run into the dining room, and exclaim with as much excitement, and wide eyed expectation as a boy can muster - The Feast! - and then dig in. It was a means of serving up food to everyone in the house, passed down from my MIL (and all you guys who dread seeing your MIL, you don't have one like I have one. She's a peach, and she knows I think so.).

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Last edited by a moderator:
so we've got the food photo's thread running again,i hope,so let's have another bash at the guilty pleasures thread.i don't start these threads for the good of me health(hmm guilty pleasures/health?contradiction in terms there).so come on you closet cookie crunchers & manic marshmallow munchers lets be 'aving you!!mine for the day is

Attachments

• FISH,CHIPS & PEAS 003.JPG
    FISH,CHIPS & PEAS 003.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 162
These are despised in the UK (because of the horribly cheesy adverts). But what can I say? A delectable combination of nuts and chocolate!

Attachments

• Ferrero.JPG
    Ferrero.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 193
Back
Top Bottom