Guilty pleasures!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Cobean

Executive Chef
okey dokey...so kylie started today's dinner thread(at about 8am bst....that's aussies for ya!) with the line:
"We had a quick and easy one...Chicken Tonight, the Cheese and Bacon one with chicken breasts and rice...still very tasty though" and i thought..'ang on darlin' what's wrong with "chicken tonight",i like "chicken tonight"quick,easy,tasty comfort food.then it got me one functioning neuron working & i thought "guilty pleasures".now we all cook don't we?,we all cook every meal we eat at home from scratch?'course we do!!yeah right!so i have flung wide the doors of my kitchen cupboards to reveal just some of MY guilty pleasures(food wise that is;)).so,come on you lot,what naughties are lurking in yours.photo's would be good too 'cos some packs have quite amusing names,umm,the chicken soup pack is self explanatory:rolleyes: & for those outside the uk the word "git" is hardly a term of endearment over here.the kucharek is there because it's got plenty of msg in it but,man,does it pack a flavour punch:yum:!!

Attachments

• GUILTY PLEASURES 001.JPG
    GUILTY PLEASURES 001.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 205
  • GUILTY PLEASURES 002.JPG
    GUILTY PLEASURES 002.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 195
  • GUILTY PLEASURES 003.JPG
    GUILTY PLEASURES 003.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 198
  • GUILTY PLEASURES 004.JPG
    GUILTY PLEASURES 004.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 202
  • GUILTY PLEASURES 005.JPG
    GUILTY PLEASURES 005.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 203
  • GUILTY PLEASURES 006.JPG
    GUILTY PLEASURES 006.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 206
  • GUILTY PLEASURES 007.JPG
    GUILTY PLEASURES 007.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 194
You dirty, dirty, dirty man.

3 Hail Marys and an Our Father for you.
thank you my precious,glad you approve.
3 hail mary's? oy vey i think you got the wrong boy here.....3 bloody mary's & a bag of cheese & onion crisps is as far as i'll go,river boat queen:winkiss:

two packages of York Peppermint Patties. One is in the freezer and it has been opened.

Attachments

• Bacon.jpg
    Bacon.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 492
  • Breyers-Chocolate-Ice-Cream.jpg
    Breyers-Chocolate-Ice-Cream.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 318
  • Ghiradelli Brownie  Mix.jpg
    Ghiradelli Brownie Mix.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 417
  • King Oscar Sardines.jpg
    King Oscar Sardines.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 440
  • Krusteaz pancake mix.jpg
    Krusteaz pancake mix.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 332
  • Old Dutch potato chips.jpg
    Old Dutch potato chips.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 285
  • York Peppermint Patties.jpg
    York Peppermint Patties.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 243
My guilty pleasure.....

kraft-macaroni-and-cheese-coupon.jpg

chicken-of-the-sea.jpg

Green_Giant_Baby_Sweet_Peas.jpg

5288823521_bb81d52ae1.jpg

Make mac-n-cheese, mix in tuna and peas, top with crushed chips and bake!

i used to work with an old irishman painting interiors of schools during the summer months.

the schools didn't have air conditioning, and the paint we used was nasty, stinky, oil based stuff that smelled even worse in the summer heat and humidity.

but the kicker was that every morning at our 10am coffe break, the old bog hopper would fire up a pipe with cherry tobacco, make sourdough toast, boil a pot of irish breakfast tea, and microwave a can of king oscar sardines in oil to have on the toast with the tea.

the combination of those smells was just too much. :sick:

i ended up taking my breaks outside after that.

i used to work with an old irishman painting interiors of schools during the summer months.

the schools didn't have air conditioning, and the paint we used was nasty, stinky, oil based stuff that smelled even worse in the summer heat and humidity.

but the kicker was that every morning at our 10am coffe break, the old bog hopper would fire up a pipe with cherry tobacco, make sourdough toast, boil a pot of irish breakfast tea, and microwave a can of king oscar sardines in oil to have on the toast with the tea.

the combination of those smells was just too much. :sick:

i ended up taking my breaks outside after that.

Excuse me while I run to the outhouse to barf! :ohmy:

Excuse me while I run to the outhouse to barf! :ohmy:
what?you take a barf in the outhouse? i've got an inside barfroom....it's got a barf with a shower over it,a washbasin,a toilet & a bidet to keep me beer cold while i'm in the barf:LOL:!
j/k addie:winkiss:!

ahhhh,such hedonistic pleasures.......a joy to behold my fellow gastronauts,10 out of 10,you should all be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves i'm delighted to say:cool:.hrh fiona i can tell you're a medical cove,far too healthy;)!!
looks like oscars & krusteaz are pretty popular.....you really do have some great stuff over there.
right,i'm off to el supermercado molto cheapo to buy some more E numbers & banned ingredients................

what?you take a barf in the outhouse? i've got an inside barfroom....it's got a barf with a shower over it,a washbasin,a toilet & a bidet to keep me beer cold while i'm in the barf:LOL:!
j/k addie:winkiss:!

Well, you know how it is in the colonies. We still live in log houses. We keep our beer in the crik to stay cold. :LOL:

Well, you know how it is in the colonies. We still live in log houses. We keep our beer in the crik to stay cold. :LOL:
FORMER colonies addie,you kicked our asses out a few years ago;)!!
i live up north & the southerners think we all wear cloth caps,the roads are all cobbled,wear clogs,work down the mines & walk our whippets everywhere we go.....hang on...we do....:ermm::LOL::ROFLMAO:!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom