Has anybody order from Atlantic Spice Co.?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marishka_20

Senior Cook
Has anybody odered from Atlantic Spice Co.?
http://www.atlanticspice.com/
I am thinking about ordering some spices from them, I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with them and/or has any suggestions for any other places to order spices from. Any sugggetions would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

My first thought was to vote for Penzeys. Then I remembered a company I used to purchase from, 10 to 20 years ago and I checked to see if they are still in business, and they are. It used to be called Frontier Herbs but is now called Frontier Coop. They have an extensive selection, is mainly but not entirely, organic. Is a socially conscious business and had great products.

http://www.frontiercoop.com/

Another vote for Penzey's. I've never been disappointed with anything I've ordered from them (their Hot Curry Powder is terrific!), & have also sent some of their gift packages & received great feedback.

I have not used Atlantic Spice Co., but I used Penzys all the time and highly recommend them. There is another one I have heard about, but I can't remember the name. Jennyema would know. I think it is called something like The Spice House or something similar to that.

Thank You!

separator.gif
I would like to thank all of you for your suggestions. Thank you!

I have also ordered from Penzey's 7 or 8 times. They sometimes throw in a small jar of something fun to try out too. I've never been disappointed yet.

I have to go for Penzey's too. Even though they screwed up my Mother's Day order and it STILL has not arrived at my mom's house.

bright said:
I have to go for Penzey's too. Even though they screwed up my Mother's Day order and it STILL has not arrived at my mom's house.

I'd complain about that!! I had a gift certificate that wouldn't work on line and when I called, they completed the order, gave me free shipping and put all kinds of free little samples in my box.

Back
Top Bottom