Help me, my Nestle Munchies will expire in Feb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Number 18

Cook
I have like 20 pieces of this thing and they all expire in Feb

I don't know what to do with them:(:(:(

munchies.jpg

its milk chocolate with soft caramel and crisp biscuit center

any ideas?

I though of making vanilla cupcakes, but that would eliminate 5-6 pieces and I would still have 14:(

A retired coworker shared an old convenience recipe called Milky Way Bars where you take your favorite cookie dough (can use prepared or homemade) and spread into 9 x 13 pan and bake for 10 minutes, then place cut up Milky Way candy bars over the top and bake another 10 minutes. I would use your Nestle candies in place of the Milky Way bars and ENJOY!

A retired coworker shared an old convenience recipe called Milky Way Bars where you take your favorite cookie dough (can use prepared or homemade) and spread into 9 x 13 pan and bake for 10 minutes, then place cut up Milky Way candy bars over the top and bake another 10 minutes. I would use your Nestle candies in place of the Milky Way bars and ENJOY!

thanks man/hun, will do for sure
Sound YUMMY:chef:

Yeah. When I looked at the thread I wondered why you were concerned about your munchies. Munchies, to me, are things like peanuts, carrot sticks, etc. I didn't know there was a commercially-produced confection called "Munchies." I learned something today.

lol, I guess its only found in Europe and here:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom