Help with stuffed chicken recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vinomadd

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone.

I am attempting to make a stuffed chicken recipe that is overly simple for my first time but I do not know how long to bake, or at what temperature. I have a single chicken breast that I thought I would pound flat, use a simple stove top stuffing recipe to fill the breast with and roll up. Then I would coat it in shake and bake styled crumbs I make. Can anyone give me a recommendation for cooking time and temperature please? I was raised vegetarian so I am kind of clueless on meat cooking lol.

Hello everyone.

I am attempting to make a stuffed chicken recipe that is overly simple for my first time but I do not know how long to bake, or at what temperature. I have a single chicken breast that I thought I would pound flat, use a simple stove top stuffing recipe to fill the breast with and roll up. Then I would coat it in shake and bake styled crumbs I make. Can anyone give me a recommendation for cooking time and temperature please? I was raised vegetarian so I am kind of clueless on meat cooking lol.
I'd roll it brush with melted butter or margarine and bake at 325 til done probably 20 to 30 min..If it begins to look dry add about 2 tab. chicken stock or white wine,Hope this is useful for you.
kadesma:)

I'd roll it brush with melted butter or margarine and bake at 325 til done probably 20 to 30 min..If it begins to look dry add about 2 tab. chicken stock or white wine,Hope this is useful for you.
kadesma:)

Thank you very much for your reply! I will give this a try and post about how it turned out.

use a thermometer, cook to internal temp of 165F (at least, some recommend 170)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom