Hi, my name is Linda. And I'm an Avocaholic.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All of this tree talk makes me jealous. lol I have always wanted to grow some fruits and nuts, but I simply don't have the room; I could put one tree behind my shed, but most things I researched needed two trees, as they did not self-pollinate well. I just have to settle with all those veggies, that I get out there!

I just bought 5 avocados today, for 49¢ each! I might have to stock up again this week; I'll check Aldi's add for next week, and see if it's still in there at that price.

Isn't it a shame that so many kids these days won't have those wonderful memories.

I'm hoping some will. But the problem with kids these days is they're too busy texting their friends or sitting on their computers and Playstations for hours on end that the world is literally passing them by.

I'm hoping some will. But the problem with kids these days is they're too busy texting their friends or sitting on their computers and Playstations for hours on end that the world is literally passing them by.
Not all of them. My neighbor homeschools her two kids. They go on cool field trips, have daily reading hour and volunteer for the local Humane Society. Another friend's kids are involved with sports, modeling and singing with the opera. Parents need to get them off their butts and out doing things.

Not all of them. My neighbor homeschools her two kids. They go on cool field trips, have daily reading hour and volunteer for the local Humane Society. Another friend's kids are involved with sports, modeling and singing with the opera. Parents need to get them off their butts and out doing things.

I completely agree.

When my kids were growing up, I couldn't get them inside. And snowing days, I didn't see them until dark. And for supper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom