How do they do it and what am I doing wrong?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
use franks but when i do it i use thigh meat but i also fry them.. but while im doing that i put franks in a pan w/ some hot peppers and put them on the stove at medium heat for like 10 min it adds a nice flavor and they keep the spice the next day...

Just to add, I haven't found any food pulled out of the refrigerator that is as moist and juicy as it was when it was first cooked. Maybe soup, lol.
When I pull leftover wings (that I've grilled) out of the fridge, unless they were exceptionally saucy, they get dipped in blue cheese dressing or something. Just the act of refrigeration pulls moisture out of not only the air, but anything else that might be exposed or loosely wrapped.

Great advice everyone. Looks like I need to lower the cooking time by almost half and maybe experiment without the egg.

And when I say mega awful, I mean just not that great. Me or really anyone else (I did try it with my dad who is like a garbage disposal and he thought it was nasty too) wouldn't eat it unless we were starving.

I'm not really worried about the ingredients being spoiled but I do think the chicken isn't the greatest quality to begin with. I get my chicken from Walmart in those large frozen chicken breast bags, so it wouldn't shock me if that contributed to it.

Back
Top Bottom