How do you make the paprika sauce?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is this a good way ?

8 big sweet paprica {peppers} all colors.
3 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon balsamic vineger
0.5 cup ex.v . oliveil
salt and pepper.

put the peppers in oven till they r softend ,
put them in a plastic bag for an hour or so till they swreat and be able to remove the skin easily.
blend the skin after cleaning the peppers , and add all the previous ingreadients till u have a good mix.

the mixture can stay up to 10 days i fridge .

its used for topping, salads, with meats, grills ...

AMAZING..

do you have a better ugraded recipe ???

Mandy, do you mean Paprika/Pepper sauce? I'm having a bit of a tough time with some of your posts as you must type very quickly and some of the letters are not there etc. Can you give me some more information please?

Mandy, do you mean Paprika/Pepper sauce? I'm having a bit of a tough time with some of your posts as you must type very quickly and some of the letters are not there etc. Can you give me some more information please?

Hi Alex ... first of all ... Yeh My keyboard is really eating half my letters ...
and yeh in some langueges they say paprika which is pepper .
and i must do something about my key board fast ,,, i can only type so slow to have all letters, and true i type too fast!!!!

anyway alex ...
i heard about this sauce , very very tastey one even as it is , on bread ...
or for dressing the salad or steak ... so anyway .. i got this recipe , i already made it and its fatastic ...

but i was woundering if this is the original one .. ??

IF you're looking for something that is called harissa in North African cuisines, and is similar to a condiment used in Slovenia with all sorts of meats, here is the recipe my husband uses:

2 red bell peppers, roasted and peeled
1 ounch fresh red chilllies, chopped, seeds retained (if he doesn't have them around, he uses the dried kind you sprinkle on pizza).
1-2 garlic cloves, crushed
1/2 tsp coriander seeds
2 tsp caraway seeds
salt
olive oil

puree in food processor or blender.

this is from The Moroccan Collection by Hilaire Walden. It freezes very well, so my husband makes large batches of it and I either freeze in small containers or in a big slab that I can break off in the portions I want.

Last edited:
Wow! I don't care what these are called...they sound fantastic! I think I will drive my neighbors upstairs nuts while roasting this stuff!

I was deceived! I thought that this was a thread that would lead me to the elusive Parika Sauce as served on Parika Schnitzle.

I will lament my loss with huge heaving sobs and much sniffling.

Bigdaddy, please don't cry! I bet someone will be able to help you with that recipe. Just post an ISO paprika sauce thread and see what you get.

Back
Top Bottom