How much could you spend in one day on food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like to have the, er, "crumbs" from the dinner dessert cake set in a nice platinum mounting.:ohmy::LOL:

:LOL: Why we can make a matching pair of earrings and a necklace to make you twinkle like those Kentucky stars! Buck will find you in the deepest, darkest woods if you get lost!

I dunno, I was on board with this til the coffee beans thing (who's job is it to "re-claim" these beans?????). After that, I kinda lost my appetite. :neutral:
Terry

That's even funnier, Elf! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You're in fine form today. I was having kinda a blah day but now, I want to make prank phone calls and TP someone's house!!!!

I can see it all now - the police pick me up with the incriminating roll of toilet paper in my hand (of course, I'll get caught because I can't run as fast now that I'm 50). I start trying to explain. Well you see Officer, it all started with this little Kitchen Elf.....

I can see it all now - the police pick me up with the incriminating roll of toilet paper in my hand (of course, I'll get caught because I can't run as fast now that I'm 50). I start trying to explain. Well you see Officer, it all started with this little Kitchen Elf.....

It'll really, really get bad when you describe your day's meals.:LOL:

What kinda cake do you want your file baked in?

I dunno, I was on board with this til the coffee beans thing (who's job is it to "re-claim" these beans?????). After that, I kinda lost my appetite. :neutral:
Terry

My only problem with the "reclaimed" coffee is, the little munchkin must be getting the majority of the caffeine, and I can not survive without a full caffeine serving per cup.

My only problem with the "reclaimed" coffee is, the little munchkin must be getting the majority of the caffeine, and I can not survive without a full caffeine serving per cup.
Caine, if that's your only problem with reclaimed beans, I'm never having coffee with you! :LOL: But I must admit I wondered about the caffeine, too. Do ya think those felines are bouncing off the walls?

Caine, if that's your only problem with reclaimed beans, I'm never having coffee with you! :LOL: But I must admit I wondered about the caffeine, too. Do ya think those felines are bouncing off the walls?
Upon further research, it seems the little kitties eat the cherries from the coffee trees, the fruit is digested, but the beans pass through unmolested. Just rinse (thoroughly I hope!), grind, percolate, and serve.

Hey, I scoop three litter boxes every day before breakfast. washing off a few coffee beans ain't gonna bother me.

Back
Top Bottom