How soon until NYC is NOT a food destination?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really surprised the people in NYC are willing to put up with all the things going on there. It's a sad day when you can't even buy a common food because the mayor decides it's bad for you.

The FDA has made what is common in a lot of other countries, NOT common here. . . .simple example: Raw Cheese.

This can go along with NYC Banning Salt from restaurants, or Chicago banning Foie gras. We all see how well that went. . .

everything will just go underground until a repeal.

we really are endowed with certain unalienable rights. it just takes time until the next election.

buckytom said:
lol, skittle. you drink large espressos?

does everyone seem like they're moving in slow motion after that?

as far as mayor bloomies goes, i listened to a speech the other day and realized that he is a business man first. if it costs the city money to treat people's medical conditions, the people should be forced to change to help the bottom line.

it's simply about money to him. screw feeedom and personal rights.

Lol weeeellllll... I generally drink about the same volume of French press coffee in the morning (which has the highest amount of caffeine per serving), and a large espresso drink only has three shots of espresso (which has the lowest caffeine per serving) so it probably works out to be about the same. Other than calories!!! Even non-fat, light on the flavored syrup, and no whipped cream is still going to be WAY higher calorie than the couple tablespoons of flavored creamer I usually use.

Back
Top Bottom