How to soften rock-hard white sugar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTW I recommend an inexpensive rubber mallet as can be found at Home Depot (etc.) for around several dollars. It's the right tool at the right price and you can just throw it away if you screw it up smashing lead balls. ;)

If I find sugar has hardened in the bag, I follow this complicated procedure (you ma want to take notes):

1. Drop bag on a hard floor.
2. Repeat.

I'm sorry, lost my train of thought could you repeat #2? Shrek tried dropping the bag on the hard floor, but I keep bouncing back up.:LOL:

I'm sorry, lost my train of thought could you repeat #2? Shrek tried dropping the bag on the hard floor, but I keep bouncing back up.:LOL:

:ROFLMAO: Thanks. Now I have to wash my monitor screen. My first cup of coffee of the day and I have to waste it spewing it on my new giant monitor screen. I distinctly remember reading; To Clean... Usine a gentle cleaner, not coffee. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: Thanks. Now I have to wash my monitor screen. My first cup of coffee of the day and I have to waste it spewing it on my new giant monitor screen. I distinctly remember reading; To Clean... Usine a gentle cleaner, not coffee. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My work is done....

Son #1 and I have been watching the Westminister Dog Show. We were trying to pronounce some of the names of the dogs. Poor Teddy Bear. He is a registered Maltese. Or will be if my son ever fills out the papers and sends them in. We decided that Teddy Bear is just not elegant enough. So we came up with; Sir Teddy Bear Yourawski Noddle Island Sandy Beach. Yourawski was his wife's maiden name. The dog was hers. Noddle Island is the name of East Boston before it was renamed East Boston. Sandy was his wife's first name. And Beach is because he loves to go there every day to play with all the other dogs. That should impress someone. :cool:

Last edited:
how to soften white sugar real fast

put in a zip lock bag and drop it on concrete numerous times until it is soft, unorthodox but it works:chef:.

Back
Top Bottom