If you can only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CookLikeJulia

Senior Cook
I know this is a tough question and I have thought about what food can I eat for the rest of my life. I've chosen, banana. I can definitely eat bananas everyday.

Pizza. A complete meal with proteins, fats and carbs.

Julia, the title of the thread is really different from the statement in your post.

"If you can only eat one food for the rest of your life"

vs.

What food do i like so much I could eat it every day.

It has to be something warm because warmth comforts me and Lord knows, if I can only eat one thing, I'm going to need a heap 'a comfort...Chicken Soup maybe?

Yes, Chicken Soup :)

Gosh, I'd hate to have only one thing to eat....can't really imagine it.
I could easily live the rest of my life without a banana however.
I guess if I had to choose, it would be beef.
I love someone's signature here...don't remember who.....
"If we aren't suppose to eat animals, how come they're made of meat?"
Cracks me up every time.
:LOL:

Suicide seems a good option to eating one thing for the rest of my life. Obviously, I'm not serious, but some places we've lived people were not into different cuisines and it drove me crazy. Nutrition-wise, I read somewhere that a baked sweet potato and buttermilk are the perfect nutrition combination. But for the rest of my life? I love them both, but for the rest of my life?

I am a pizzaholic, but I also adore beans and rice, and I know that much of the world lives on them and does ok.

but if we mean one thing rather than one dish...CHEESE please

too easy.........
chicken and dumplings with coleslaw and a nice glass of unsweet tea

Lobster Steampot!

Do I get to pick the setting as well? If so, a lobster steam pot with new red potatoes, fresh corn, fresh lobster, and clams on the side of the seashore with a campfire roaring.

Mmmmm.

~Kathleen

Chicken.

No cheating, common peoples. One food. One. NO pizzas, humburgers, those are several different foods. ;)

Beth, especially good with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Nothing restores me as quickly as that with the milk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom