Ikea cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I can get a person interested in cooking with these sheets, then these sheets has done their job. Why must teaching how to cook be such a serious thing? What about fun, having laugh, daring to try?

If I can get a person interested in cooking with these sheets, then these sheets has done their job. Why must teaching how to cook be such a serious thing? What about fun, having laugh, daring to try?
Who said it has to be serious? I think cooking in a sauté pan is a lot more fun than meticulously placing bits of food and seasonings on a piece of parchment paper. And I want people I'm teaching to be successful. If some of the food tastes really salty and some has no salt at all, that's not good eats.

Not that anybody cares, but the idea makes no sense at all to me for the reasons GG mentioned.
Lets see if these will still be on the market a few years down the road.

Not that anybody cares, but the idea makes no sense at all to me for the reasons GG mentioned.
Lets see if these will still be on the market a few years down the road.

The parchment recipes are not on the market even now. These were an idea, a promotional item. No one is selling these. These were put out in the stores so people would try them. You can't buy them.

I think they are great, if you like fun. Cooking with people is fun.

The parchment recipes are not on the market even now. These were an idea, a promotional item. No one is selling these. These were put out in the stores so people would try them. You can't buy them.

I think they are great, if you like fun. Cooking with people is fun.

I don't know why people are assuming that people who aren't impressed with this idea don't like fun. I have had great fun over the years cooking with my friends and family without these.

I don't think anyone has considered the FUN FACTOR here about the parchment recipes. I can see this being fun, for people ...., for children ....moms and dads, for people that haven't had good luck cooking seafood or fish. Come on, let's ... make some food,... ...Tada, dinner is served and thank you for helping me make it.

I agree 100%. I would rather see someone who would NEVER attempt salmon do this than prepare another "Hamburger Helper" salt fest for their meal. Who knows! maybe when they realize how easy it is they may actually start looking at other recipes to try. It is a start. Even if they only do this 'once in a while' it is better than hot dogs and beans every other night with KD in between.

No where does it say it is for the experienced cook! :LOL::chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom