Is this Dangerous to eat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wish me well I'm taking the test next week!! I've passed 2 practice tests.

Then I'm off to a commercial kitchen!

Good luck and may you pass with flying colors. I have to admit I am quite surprised. I didn't realize food would become a wish to change professions for you. I have always enjoyed the thought of you schmoozing with the Big Whigs in D.C. :angel:

Good luck and may you pass with flying colors. I have to admit I am quite surprised. I didn't realize food would become a wish to change professions for you. I have always enjoyed the thought of you schmoozing with the Big Whigs in D.C. :angel:

Change professions? DC? If I'm not mistaken, jennyema is a caterer in Boston.

And what? She is licensed to practice law.

The schmoozing remark? I think if she wants you to know more, she can addres that herself. :angel:

And, people can have a license to do something but not actually do it. I have friends with teaching licenses who aren't currently teaching.

Good luck, jenny! I admire you to have the stamina to work in a commercial kitchen. Somehow, I think it would be too much "adventure" for me no matter what age I would be.

He's snoring. He wouldn't notice if I left... ;) :LOL:

I lived a large long apartment. All the rooms were off the hall. Hubby would be sitting in the living room at the front of the house watching TV after supper. I would be in the kitchen in the back cleaning up the supper mess. When I was done, I would head out the back door and go to my girlfriends house for coffee. Then about an hour later I would come in the front door. "I'm home." Of course the next question was, "When did you leave? I thought you were in the kitchen." You would think he would learn. I always went over there for my last cup of coffee of the day. Just because he was home for only 48 hours didn't mean I wanted to break with my routine and spend every single hour with him. He never understood that. :angel:

Last edited:
Hi guys!

Yes I'm a lawyer by trade and do some catering on the side. Not giving that up!

But my best friend owns a food business ( manufacturing Korean condiments and some other items) which is mostly based out of state. She wants to expand the manufacturing to the Boston area and has enlisted my help as well as a few others. So we are all getting ServSafe certified.

She's starting in a commercial kitchen and plans to rent factory space after that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom