Is this Dangerous to eat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi guys!

Yes I'm a lawyer by trade and do some catering on the side. Not giving that up!

But my best friend owns a food business ( manufacturing Korean condiments and some other items) which is mostly based out of state. She wants to expand the manufacturing to the Boston area and has enlisted my help as well as a few others. So we are all getting ServSafe certified.

She's starting in a commercial kitchen and plans to rent factory space after that.

Well Jenny I apologize for giving out your personal information. It was so wrong of me. Good luck in your new endeavor. I know it will be a success.

And for you folk who would like to know more, well Jenny is very pretty. Has a great sense of humor and a fantastic story teller. I have been very privileged to have lunched with her and have her in my home. When you meet her, you can't help but like her. :angel:

Hi guys!

Yes I'm a lawyer by trade and do some catering on the side. Not giving that up!

But my best friend owns a food business ( manufacturing Korean condiments and some other items) which is mostly based out of state. She wants to expand the manufacturing to the Boston area and has enlisted my help as well as a few others. So we are all getting ServSafe certified.

She's starting in a commercial kitchen and plans to rent factory space after that.

Good Luck, Jen.

Another approach to stuffed chicken breasts is to butterfly the breasts and brown the part that will be on the inside in a little oil for a few of minutes. then you can add your filling and fold the butterfly back over the filling. I use this technique often because it insures a cooked interior, adds some flavor to the interior and saves some cooking time when you finish them.

Another approach to stuffed chicken breasts is to butterfly the breasts and brown the part that will be on the inside in a little oil for a few of minutes. then you can add your filling and fold the butterfly back over the filling. I use this technique often because it insures a cooked interior, adds some flavor to the interior and saves some cooking time when you finish them.

The real key is that the chicken and the stuffing reach a safe temperature. Browning the inside of the chicken may add flavor but it doesn't insure the stuffing reaches a safe temperature.

Back
Top Bottom