ISO ideas to use up cream cheese icing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

htc

Head Chef
I have left over cream cheese frosting and don't really want to make another batch of carrot cake. Anything else taste good with cream cheese frosting? Thx!

I can't think of anything that doesn't go with cream cheese icing except maybe spinach casserole and anchovies :LOL:

Can you freeze frosting? (no, I don't bake :blush:)

All I can think of is more cake - chocolate cake?
chocolate muffins
spiced muffins

A baker will definitely have more ideas than me!!!!!

You're a girl after my own heart, Gretchen. That's my favorite use of cream cheese frosting.
Htc, the frosting will last a while in the fridge. Pick up some of those English Muffins with raisons, toast them and frost with your leftover icing. Raison bread or whole grain muffins would also be great.

Sandwich some biscuits together with the frosting. Yum, and then have with you tea or coffee.

Or i dunno, maybe they might taste good on bread? I dont like sweet stuff on bread at all, but theres nutella spread, so you may love it.

I'd put it on waffles for dessert or all the other suggestions you've gotten. :)

Oh, it's very easy. Get a spoon, scoop it up, and put it in your mouth straight, and enjoy.:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

You can top muffins or other cup cakes, or anything you fancy(well...maybe not anchovies, lol) with it, for additional sinfulness.

Great ideas. I didn't realize it would last a while. I'm kind of tired of baking so will save it for later. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom