ISO Indoor Grill/Panini recipe book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I'm getting a panini maker/grill . Can you recommend a book or two for panini sandwiches and for indoor grilling ?

Panini can contain anything that you like . Just make sure you have a good quality bread or roll and go for it. There are tons of combos..use your imagination and go wild.

Lady,
I have a book that came with the unit I bought and I glanced through it and have never opened it again..The fun is going to the bakery or making some bread and then trying all kinds of combinations..We love a roast beef, pannini with horseradish, mustard swiss or gruyere some arugula, a little mayo...yummy Let you imagination run wild.
kadesma

Heres a good one for Thanks Giving leftovers!

~Roast Turkey Panini
For this turkey panini, one slice of ciabatta is spread with seasoned cream cheese, the other, with cranberry sauce; sliced roast turkey and onion are layered in between. :chef:

I have a Krups panini grill and use it often. I'm sure there are a jillion books on making panini but I got some of my best recipes by googling "panini recipes." There must be a million of those out there too and they're free. BTW you can make panini out of anything you want. You'll soon learn that whatever comes to your mind as a sandwich is a panini.

Click on "Menus & Specials" LUCA'S MEDITERRANEAN CAFE

My favorite is the Sicilian Beef. Was the inspiration to my Skirt Steak Sandwich. I use a horseradish/dijon/mayo but made the garlic mayo using roasted garlic pureed in mayo.

I'm looking for indoor grilling mostly , I have googled for panini recipes but have not found too many for grilling on the cusinart grill. I guess I could adapt regular grilling recipes to the indoor one.

I'm looking for indoor grilling mostly , I have googled for panini recipes but have not found too many for grilling on the cusinart grill. I guess I could adapt regular grilling recipes to the indoor one.

I'm confused by your post. Panini means "little sandwiches" and in Italy panini are grilled. The panini grill IS an indoor grill so I'm not sure what you mean.

I'm confused by your post. Panini means "little sandwiches" and in Italy panini are grilled. The panini grill IS an indoor grill so I'm not sure what you mean.
I want to grill chicken and beef not for panini. My Cuisinart griddler has 4 cooking options : panini, grilling meat and veggies, can do pancakes on the griddle and other foods.

We make all sorts of "pannini" sammies using no-knead bread (NYT) and make them on the George Foreman Grill. Quick, simple and inexpensive when you make your own bread.

I want to grill chicken and beef not for panini. My Cuisinart griddler has 4 cooking options : panini, grilling meat and veggies, can do pancakes on the griddle and other foods.

Well, your Griddler is multifunction ... it can be used as a panani press and/or a grill that cooks from both the top and bottom (like a George Foreman Grill) in the "closed" position - or you can lay it out flat and use it as a griddle or indoor "grill" depending on the plates you are using in the "open" position.

You should have gotten a manual with it explainig how to use all of these options. As for "recipes" you might look at these Recipes from Cuisinart on their website that might give you some inspiration and ideas.

Back
Top Bottom