"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > General Cooking
Old 07-07-2011, 08:54 PM   #11
Head Chef
Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
Do not pre-cook....Cook on site fast and furious....slice thinly across the grain........

Have Fun!

awww I know, I should of. didn't check this until now. Ended up crockpotting it all day today. sliced thin and looking good. Don't see it being a problem, going to throw it all together in a grill pan with cheese and onions and peppers and a few minutes later woalaaaa into the bread it goes.

My Blog
legend_018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:02 PM   #12
Head Chef
the cuts of meat typicaly called London Broil are usually somewhat thin and tough. So cooking rapidly on ahot grill and slicing across the grain will work well. Since the cooking is so quick I would think that you could cook other dishes first and throw the meat on at the last minute. Everything should still be nicely warm when the meat is done. But don't forget to rest the meat.

joesfolk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 03:05 AM   #13
Executive Chef
Take the washing machine drum fryer after you have cooked on it you can have endless fun rolling the kids down hills in it, but remember let it cool first............or maybe n.....
Click image for larger version

Name:	garden & BBQ 300.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	11387

I was married by a judge, I should have asked for a jury.
Bolas De Fraile is offline   Reply With Quote

camping, london