ISO lost Bon Appetit Cake Recipe (1989)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Heidi Higgins

Assistant Cook
I made a delicious cake back in 1989 taken from the cover of Bon Appetite and though I have searched I cannot find the magazine and recipe.
It was a cake with several layers that had a nut and raspberry jam filling
anyone know what this recipe is called or where I can find it?
thank you (I hope )Heidi

Heidi Higgins said:
I made a delicious cake back in 1989 taken from the cover of Bon Appetite and though I have searched I cannot find the magazine and recipe.
It was a cake with several layers that had a nut and raspberry jam filling
anyone know what this recipe is called or where I can find it?
thank you (I hope )Heidi

www.epicurious.com is the bon appetit and gourmet website. I bet you could find it there. Sounds good, share with us when you find it.

I'm going to guess it is some variation of a torte. Can you give us a little more information on the cake? The more you can remember about it the closer we can probably get to helping you find a suitable recipe.

YUMMMY!! But, do raspberry seeds stick in anyone else's teeth? Drives me crazy and I love the little buggers!

cake question

thank's but this was definitely not a torte but a cake made with flour and fillings of raspberry and nuts with sour cream I think

If they don't have it on their website, maybe look into your local library. With my library, you can look online to see what issues they have, place a hold on it, then just go pick it up. Also, www.epicurious.com has forums as well, you might have better luck there. As I said, it is the Bon Appetit website, so someone there might still have the issue you're referring to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom