ISO Pastry help..Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Landy

Assistant Cook
Hi,friends,

I need your help,I am ignorant with cooking

But i wanna start to learn from now on. so Who can recommend me a nice book about cooking?

Thanks a lot

Landy

Hello Landy, Welcome to Discuss Cooking.
There a lot of books out there. But I'd like to recommend visiting here, asking questions and visiting all the forums. Here all you need do is ask a question and someone will be glad to help you. I'm also sure you will get a lot of suggestions on cookbooks.We have members who collect them and would love to help you.
kadesma:)

Hi,Kadesma,

Thank you for your tip,I'll ask for someone....Thank you again.:)

You're welcome. I'm glad to see you back this evening..Enjoy looking and remember ask if you need something.
kadesma:)

Hi,kadesma
Just now i cooked the coffee,it is simple for me:LOL:. are you a cook? I want to make pastry.....

Landy,
I cook for my family and help a friend with her cooking,but I don't bake
very well.Is there some thing special you want to make? If so I'll try to help.
Simple things I can do. Fancy big cakes, well, we need to ask our pastry people to step up and help.
kadesma

Hi, I have recently purchased my first new stove. It is gas ,the old one electric. I have been making a lemon meringue pie for the past 40 years so I do know what I,m doing. the problem is with this new stove the bottom crust came out soggy, and the meringue wasn't as fluffy. WHAT CAN I DO?

I think they need to fabulous help of LPBeier!!!! She is my bakemistress! Help them Obi Wan Kenobi, you're their only hope!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom