ISO recipe for a dish seen on TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lost

Assistant Cook
This is kind of vague but I remember a recipe I saw on a tv show some time ago but can't find it or anything close. I believe it was a spanish dish, struck me as paella looking, but the last ingredient was eggs cracked in it and cooked slightly and then they just dug into it with bread. Any ideas what it might have been?

Somewhat off at a tangent but what does ISO stand for in cases like this? It can't be International Standards Organisation.

Thanks for asking the question I was going to ask.

Somewhere here we have a little DC glossary of what letters stand for, for example, DH=Dear/Darling Husband; SO=Significant Other; CP=Crock Pot; etc.

This is kind of vague but I remember a recipe I saw on a tv show some time ago but can't find it or anything close. I believe it was a spanish dish, struck me as paella looking, but the last ingredient was eggs cracked in it and cooked slightly and then they just dug into it with bread. Any ideas what it might have been?

Did they use pieces of flatbread to eat it with? Then it might be Ethiopian.

So we have rice and eggs eaten with bread in this dish. That's not much to go on :) Can you describe it any further? What other ingredients did it have? How were they prepared - diced, sliced, precooked in any way? How was the final dish cooked?

Back
Top Bottom