ISO something to do with cardamom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can sympathize with poppinfresh to some extent ... I was watching some show on TV one day and a recipe called for cardamom - and it sounded really good. Later that day when I was at the store I bought some. Unfortunately, by the time I got home with it I forgot why I bought it! Arrgh!!!!

I can sympathize with poppinfresh to some extent ... I was watching some show on TV one day and a recipe called for cardamom - and it sounded really good. Later that day when I was at the store I bought some. Unfortunately, by the time I got home with it I forgot why I bought it! Arrgh!!!!

Been there--ain't that the worst? I always make a point to write down WHAT I'm wanting to make on a little notepad on my fridge before I make a supply run nowadays heh. Got tired of getting home and trying to figure out what to do with whatever it is I bought.

Cookies

I agree with everyone else who mentioned cookies. We make cardamom cookies every year for Christmas. You roll them out and cut them with a cookie cutter like with sugar cookies. They have an unique spicy (but not hot) flavor.

Chai tea poached chicken breast with a cardamom beurre blanc

Just infuse chicken stock with chai tea, and poach chicken

make a beurre blanc with cardamom and plenty of fresh lemon. add a pinch of good quality curry if you have it and would like the additional flavor.

Back
Top Bottom