ISO specific apple pancake REC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Home chef

Senior Cook
To the mods, I didn't know exactly where to put this post. Please move if necessary.

Some of you may have hears of the Original House of Pancakes. It's a small chain of restaurants all over the states. ANyway, they have theis fabulous apple pancake that I order every time we go there. It's very 'eggy' but light. I believe it's baked. The topping is baked apples, cinnimon syrup, and this clarified butter like sauce. OMG! It is to die for! I have had apple pancakes similar to this one at other restaurants but none seem to come even close to this one. I can actually feel my arteries hardening as I eat it. It's so rich that I can barely eat a whole one and I have a very big appetite.

Does anyone have a reciep for this pancake ro at least anything close so I can tweak it a bit???

home chef, I have no recipe to offer but I also remember the Original House of Pancakes and their wonderful German apple pancake. I wonder if cara or karaburun have something to say here - with recipes from Germany. Ladies?

Back
Top Bottom