ISO - Turkey Salad Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello. Welcome to the board....I like to keep my Turkey Salad fairly basic. A bit of diced onion(green onion if I have it) and some celery. Mayo, salt and pepper. I also put in fresh parsley if I have it 'cus I love it in almost everything. Sometimes I use ranch dressing instead of mayo. I have also used diced cucumber in with it. But you need to use it up right away 'cus the cucumber will get mushy if it sits in the fridge for a day or more.

4 parts chopped turkey
3 parts chopped celery
2 parts chopped green onions
Enough mayonnaise for it all to hang together

Hello. Welcome to the board....I like to keep my Turkey Salad fairly basic. A bit of diced onion(green onion if I have it) and some celery. Mayo, salt and pepper. I also put in fresh parsley if I have it 'cus I love it in almost everything. Sometimes I use ranch dressing instead of mayo. I have also used diced cucumber in with it. But you need to use it up right away 'cus the cucumber will get mushy if it sits in the fridge for a day or more.

I find that sliced cucumber makes a nice garnish. Yeah, parsley, that's always good.

I find that sliced cucumber makes a nice garnish. Yeah, parsley, that's always good.
I seed the cucumber and dice it fairly small. Makes for a nice fresh taste. Especially in the summer when the cukes are fresh out of the garden....Mind you, I like cucumber on a lot of sandwiches. Did you ever have cucumber and onion sandwhiches, with mayo and loads of black pepper on toasted brown bread? Good stuff....

I seed the cucumber and dice it fairly small. Makes for a nice fresh taste. Especially in the summer when the cukes are fresh out of the garden....Mind you, I like cucumber on a lot of sandwiches. Did you ever have cucumber and onion sandwhiches, with mayo and loads of black pepper on toasted brown bread? Good stuff....

Yes!! I like them with green onions or chives and sometimes add tomatoes.

I usually get English cukes, so I don't remove seeds.

Back
Top Bottom