I've moved some posts....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
Just wanted everyone to know if you notice a post missing they've been moved into the appropriate forums below. Like the sandwich post is now in the proper Bread, Cornbread, and Sandwiches forum.

I'd really love to see the forums below have more activity. If you have a question about a particular food that has an appropriate forum below post it there - or in miscellaneous. If it's just a normal cooking-type quetsion General Discussion is the perfect place.

I am going to start posting like this - if a person asks for different recipes in General but they can be related to a forum below I am going to post the recipe in the appropriate forum then provide a link to it in the original question. It sure makes searching a lot easier for people who just happen to drop in looking.

Just trying to get the "whole" board more active - thanks.

You are good at your job, kitchennisse, you deserve a big raise and a large holiday bonus for your long hours and determination.

I shall put my Christmas tree post under 'herbs'.
18.gif

I thought your action was a good one, too, "Elf"...it exposes us to lots more ideas and questions...

Lifter

:D great original idea about the postings in the correct place kitchenelf, and completely understandable too. :)

at the old board I was at, everyone started out in one place and then never or rarely diverted into the right category to post a certain subject << having nothing in common with the one they were in and posted to. I think we think our posts won't get as much buzz is we wander off the main street so to speak. I have posted things about date nut loaf bread, for example, and wonder if it gets read or paid attention to, if I post under the bread category. It's easy to see what gets the most play, that being the general discussions and chat. I, for one, will try to be more mindful myself.

Deadly, that was cute ;)

And don't forget, along with putting posts in the appropriate forum the subject line should reflect what your post is actually about - Instead of "I would like to ask you"... and then you have to click to see what I want - My post should read "I would like to ask you what your favorite casserole recipe is" - and THEN it should actually be down in the casserole forum.

Back
Top Bottom