Ketchup Hate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We will have to agree to disagree, GG! Hm. DH gets his old fogey grocer discount on Wednesdays, I may need to have him bring home some dogs and buns! And we're out of relish. Which every hot dog needs, along with mustard. And sauerkraut. And no ketchup.

We will have to agree to disagree, GG! Hm. DH gets his old fogey grocer discount on Wednesdays, I may need to have him bring home some dogs and buns! And we're out of relish. Which every hot dog needs, along with mustard. And sauerkraut. And no ketchup.

No, you will have to agree that I'm right ;)

Oh, all right. If DH can put onions on his dog, I guess you can, too. Just don't try to kiss me after :ROFLMAO:

... snipped ...
I now have a new brand of Ketchup, for me anyways, Sriracha Ketchup
Huy Fong Sriracha Ketchup 20oz
UUHHH! Wouldn't that be good as a Hot Wings Sauce Base? MMM

... snipped ...
Has anyone here bought those spicy ketchups? My husband and I love the Sriracha ketchup. I have also purchased the Jalapeño ketchup, but haven't tried it just yet.

YUP!
I've only ever used this Sriracha Ketchup as an ingredient in recipes though, not as a condiment.

On the rare occasion I have fries, I love them dipped in ranch dressing. Especially when they're big steak fries. :yum:

Oh come on. My kraut browns with my hot dogs! And it's a vegetable! Sort of.

Once you grab it, you can do whatever you want with it, just don't bring it by me, you're lucky I bought the stuff and offered it:rolleyes:

On the rare occasion I have fries, I love them dipped in ranch dressing. Especially when they're big steak fries. :yum:

Cheryl, what a fabulous idea! I'm SO trying that the next time we have us some nice, big, fat, crispy Steak Fries... you don't see those all that often in the restaurants anymore, now do you? And then if they do make them, they're horrid! Limp, soggy, nasty-just a hot, I mean cold mess ACK!
Cold Fries :yuk:

Ooooh, you'll like it, kgirl. I bet even the Mr. would, too. Ore-Ida makes a decent frozen steak fries - 20 minutes or so at 400, and they're crispy but fluffy on the inside. That's what I had last time I had them, although it's so easy to just cut up a 'tater in big wedges and roast them.

I prefer mayo and ketchup, I used to love dutch fry sauce but most of them contain lemon which I cant have.

Sriracha sauce is not ketchup although some may consider it similar. They are both condiments. Ketchup is based upon tomatoes. Sriracha sauce is based upon chilis.

I forgot to mention that I really, really like ketchup on liver and onions! :)

Attachments

• B9317576773Z.1_20150604191739_000_GBNAVD8EI.1-0.jpg
    B9317576773Z.1_20150604191739_000_GBNAVD8EI.1-0.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 161
erehweslefox: I think his boyfriend would be upset. *lol* I asked what in it, he said pineapplesage vodka, ketchup, Tabasco and some nutmeg among other thing.

We did do lingon drink last time, this time no one had brought lingon juice, it is like cranberry juice , but I prefer lingon over cranberries.

The exchange between you and the proud log cabin guy is the funniest thing I've ever read here.

The bottle on the right is what I get. I always giggle because it's Cock brand. :)

They have good products. I buy some of their other product line.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom