Kraft Singles Recall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup, functional description. :LOL: Our firstborn (by one minute), Goober, would slip one or two Kraft Singles into his wallet when he and a middle-school friend would go bicycle riding for the day. Like you never grabbed a stick or two of string cheese from the fridge when you went out for a long day or errands, right? :whistling

and no, we lived on jerky and gorp. and knowing where the nearest working water fountain was.

I ate a lot of it growing up. For my mom it made sense to buy the individually wrapped singles, because none of us kids would properly close a package of cheese and it would dry out. My mom wasn't about to waste better cheese on us just to have it dry out!

Right. For whatever the reason, our niece's boys can eat 'cheese product', but have to pick the cheese off the top of their pizza... Go figure :)

Being a fresh cheese, most mozzarella isn't aged long enough, but I would bet money they can eat Parmesan without any issues. I have a nephew with lactose intolerance, and that's what he eats on pizza.

I tend to try and steer clear of all processed foods and go fresh. Kraft is one of the most processed foods out, like eating plastic.

I tend to try and steer clear of all processed foods and go fresh. Kraft is one of the most processed foods out, like eating plastic.

I tend to do that too...now. However I have witnesses who still live with the memory of me filling my mouth with cheese whiz and stuffing crackers in my pocket as I ran to class. This house of glass throws no stones...and I don't judge. :LOL:

well said, kathleen.

i wonder how many understand glass houses.

btw, does that mean you don't have class any longer?

j/k

I'd love to see what many have as a guilty pleasure, but wouldn't admit on here. Online anonymity gives us a chance to create the persona that we can't always live up to in real life.

Confession, I bought margarine the other day...

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Discuss Cooking mobile app

well said, kathleen.

i wonder how many understand glass houses.

btw, does that mean you don't have class any longer?

j/k

lol....let me tell you, Bucky. My cheese-whiz class was so much easier than these baked-brie w/fresh organic raspberry days.

Last edited:
I tend to do that too...now. However I have witnesses who still live with the memory of me filling my mouth with cheese whiz and stuffing crackers in my pocket as I ran to class. This house of glass throws no stones...and I don't judge. :LOL:

:ROFLMAO::LOL:I always feel guilty, for about 1/2 a second, when I put spray cheese in the cart...you know, those cans only top about 6 crackers...:pig:

I'd love to see what many have as a guilty pleasure, but wouldn't admit on here. Online anonymity gives us a chance to create the persona that we can't always live up to in real life.

Confession: I recently wrote an article about SPAM...a pro-SPAM article no less. PM me for the url.

Wasn't it Soupy Sales who said, "If you live in a glass house, dress in the basement."?

Not sure whether this is a pro or con, but band camp ended most modesty for me. The band directors made us change on the cheese bus.

:ROFLMAO::LOL:I always feel guilty, for about 1/2 a second, when I put spray cheese in the cart...you know, those cans only top about 6 crackers...:pig:

Straight from the can, PF. Mainlined it directly on the tongue. I'm not sure how many hits it held.....maybe I will have to try it out. (That will be another confession for BakeChef.)

Most nights I only have the energy for cup o noodles...

The cheese bus? :huh:

School house slang for this:

TRC4713.jpg

lol, your band had the cheese b7s too?

btw,,you were dosing easy cheese, kathleen.

cheese wiz is in a jar. unless maybe; naw nevermind.

i have both at home and change in the living room

with windows open.

for real...

(anyone lookin in ain't gonna do it twice)

lol, your band had the cheese b7s too?

btw,,you were dosing easy cheese, kathleen.

cheese wiz is in a jar. unless maybe; naw nevermind.

i have both at home and change in the living room

with windows open.

for real...

(anyone lookin in ain't gonna do it twice)

I liked Easy Cheese too....but I swear there was Cheese Whiz in a squeezey bottle.....I am getting forgetful....but don't think I'm that forgetful...yet. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom