Learn Fancy Napkin Folds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TexasTamale

Senior Cook
img_324500_0_da7468b3e54488a61275a61a5a883262.gif

Holidays Are Upon Us!
And I have always wanted to learn how to fold those fancy napkins, like they do at all the upscale restaurants....
This site I found will show you step-by-step how to fold them, and they have 13 different designs to choose from. Just click on the photo of the napkin you choose, and it will give you all the detailed instructions.

My gravy will never be as good as my MIL....but, she does not have "fancy folded napkins"
img_324500_1_d21ec5b3d10d892ac9bf1d0891828125.gif

here's how: http://kitchen.robbiehaf.com/NapkinFolds.html

Wonderful, tamale!
My first job was hostess in a very fancy-shmantzy restaurant. To this day I can still fold a rosette and a bird of paradise. Now I finally have more! Thanks!

Great site Texas. They are fun, but I have a bit of a phobia about anyone handling my linen, and yes, I know it is silly. In my place they are folded corner perfect oblong, with lots of steam for greblies.

Ever since I was a kid, my mother always insisted I do the napkins for the dining room table at holiday time because I had bought my own book on fancy napkin folds! I was always so impressed with the napkins at restaurants that I wanted to do it myself.

I've since lost that book and only recall 3 or 4 folds. Thanks for the site. I'm sure I'll visit it often.

Back
Top Bottom