Looking for Info!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Unclechili

Assistant Cook
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for content for my website. I currently have an articles and information section that I'm trying to build, but I'm finding it hard to keep up since I'm so busy. I'd like to get about 50 or 60 articles in total on the page so I have a good base that I can periodically add to. I'd like to start focusing on a newsletter but need this section up to par first.

Can anyone help?

What type of articles are you looking for? What sort of information are you looking to post?

Do you want original articles or articles from different places on the web that you can site and post links to?

Do you want articles pertaining to food and cooking?

Perhaps if the articles were to draw visitors in I may consider paying in the future. I've already spent quite a bit of money and time to get this thing off the ground, including a fair amount of 80 page custom colour catalogues for our products.

However, I will say that my traffic has been doing quite well and looks promising for the future. In fact, I've at least doubled my visitors every month since April to about 1000 per/month. This traffic, mixed with some real estate may be a little enticing for someone with a website of their own.

If content isn't something you can do for me, could you at least give me a little feedback about the site?

Unclechili said:
unclechili.com

In the Articles and Information section. While your there, let me know what you think?

You asked what we thought and here's my thinking on this. Interesting site, but I feel that your original post is more a solicitation for your commercial site rather than a request for information. Not sure if this is allowed on this forum so this could open up a whole new can of worms.

I can certainly appreciate your concern. I've actually spoken with some of the moderators about this and it was decided that I wasn't soliciting. I didn't post my URL in the original post or my signature because I didn't think it was appropriate. I was also pretty reluctant to post it anywhere in this thread because I don't want to impose on the people using this form.

I really am trying to build up an information section for my visitors and for my own use as well. I would definately not refuse if someone whished to order something, but I joined this forum in hopes of learning and meeting others that are interested in cooking. I really would like to focus on my content just as much as my products.

Back
Top Bottom