Lotsa Olive Oil

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dawgluver

Chef Extraordinaire
I got a great deal on a decent quality mail order extra virgin olive oil. I am now the proud owner of 6 (!) 17 oz. bottles of it, along with a free decanter, apron, and tea towel.

Any ideas for recipes that would use a substantial amount of olive oil? I'm not much of a baker.

4meandthem said:
Care to share the deal? Is it still availabe?

I like to dip bread in it.

It was a special offer that came in the mail. I usually throw them away. I'll PM you the details.

I do virtually all my sautéeing in either straight EVOO or with a like amount of butter added. It doesn't use large amounts at once, but it's a start. And if you typically make your garlic bread with butter, start brushing the bread with olive oil instead. It seems that I go through a lot.
Or maybe you can find someone to swap a bottle with for some Bombay Sapphire :LOL:

i do virtually all my sautéeing in either straight evoo or with a like amount of butter added. It doesn't use large amounts at once, but it's a start. And if you typically make your garlic bread with butter, start brushing the bread with olive oil instead. It seems that i go through a lot.
Or maybe you can find someone to swap a bottle with for some bombay sapphire :LOL:

rotflmao!!!

pacanis said:
I do virtually all my sautéeing in either straight EVOO or with a like amount of butter added. It doesn't use large amounts at once, but it's a start. And if you typically make your garlic bread with butter, start brushing the bread with olive oil instead. It seems that I go through a lot.
Or maybe you can find someone to swap a bottle with for some Bombay Sapphire :LOL:

Now THERE'S an idea! I love gin and tonics, though they don't love me...

I got a great deal on a decent quality mail order extra virgin olive oil. I am now the proud owner of 6 (!) 17 oz. bottles of it, along with a free decanter, apron, and tea towel.

Any ideas for recipes that would use a substantial amount of olive oil? I'm not much of a baker.

Lucky you! :)

The price of olive oil has been increasing in price. I'm now paying $28.00 for the large cans. Last year it was only $18.00. I'd like to know where you got that great deal myself.

You could always use it to make soap.

Munky.

I'm new to all of this. What is PM? And I use OVOO in everything I cook. I even have a EVOO cake recipe. I wonder bout your deal (small covet) :)

Okay, guys, here goes:http://Www.oliocarli.com/us/fall

What is normally $59.99 is on sale for $29.99, with free shipping, a free decanter, apron, and tea towel. You will need to contact Customer Service for a code. From the reviews, it's a good price, and it tastes pretty good! Nice company!

Andy M. said:
I know what you mean. My basement has a lot of AKAs.

No 47's. I do have a combo BB/pellet gun and ammo, along with a lot of obscure video equipment and an ancient rubber raft.

Oh. You didn't mean AK 47s.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom