Marinating Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kayelle is my new official spokeswoman! She will be a busy gal!!

I thought you meant he put raw chicken in marinade and froze it. That's fine. I do it all the time.

But putting cooked chicken back in the contaminated marinade? No no no no

So.... now that we've sorted that out...

Tell us how long you lasted after the BROOM comment!����
Haha, I thought I was right but then, hey I read this forum frequently and I knew you were a good well established source and thought, well crap... :LOL: but I completely worded it wrong! And see above, you missed the other comments!

Haha, I thought I was right but then, hey I read this forum frequently and I knew you were a good well established source and thought, well crap... :LOL: but I completely worded it wrong! And see above, you missed the other comments!

Kayelle can be my spokes lady and you can be my publicist!! :chef::chef:

And yeah, good to get out!

Kayelle can be my spokes lady and you can be my publicist!! :chef::chef:

And yeah, good to get out!
Oh the stories I can tell.... :ROFLMAO: I remember one boy peeking in the window outside at Applebee's looking for me, you could see out perfectly but outside they couldn't see in, I was horrified :huh:

I've tried every other way other than injecting to try and get flavor into chicken breast meat. I may have to experiment with injectors, for BBQ. Anyone want to suggest a cheap injector for chicken or whatever? Another item I want to ask about are steak punchers to tenderize meat. Does anyone have one? Can they really help tenderize a tough cut of steak? Can a fork do as well?

Last edited:
I've tried every other way other than injecting to try and get flavor into chicken breast meat. I may have to experiment with injectors, for BBQ. Anyone want to suggest a cheap injector for chicken or whatever? Another item I want to ask about are steak punchers to tenderize meat. Does anyone have one? Can they really help tenderize a tough cut of steak? Can a fork do as well?

I've had a Deni tenderizer for years... One of those 'not too often' tools but, when I need it, its great to have..

https://www.amazon.com/Deni-MT48-Blade-Meat-Tenderizer/dp/B0000DDUCM

Ross

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 91
I usually pound out my chicken breasts with the spiky end of the pounder. I cover it in saran wrap to keep from splashing, then throw them in zip locks and marinate for a while.

The metal injector from Cabelas is good. It's worth spending a bit in one, though the cheap ones do what's needed. Just make sure it has a metal screw base.

Back
Top Bottom