Mayo or Miracle Whip?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the life of me I could never understand why people hold Miracle Whip so close to mayo. I would pick Mayo. Miracle Whip is for salads, and even then I use Mayo.

Another bona fide 100% mayo fan here - & it HAS to be Hellman's.

Dukes is so "tangy" it gives me heartburn, & I simply don't like the taste of Miracle Whip at all.

breezy, i'm not a huge fan of miracle whip either. but if given the opportunity, try miracle whip on blts. the sweetness works well with a saltier, thicker bacon.

also, try it with polish ham and iceberg lettuce on white bread.

lemme know what you think. :chef:

Caine that must have been along time ago cause cause it's not like that anymore.
It's more like Italian dressing now ! lol J/k.

Mayo (Hellman's or Best Foods out here) is Mayo. MW is Salad Dressing. (Not on MY salads, though) Two different animals. I'm all Best Foods.

I make my own mayo when I'm out of Best Foods. It's not as good, though. It is, as you say, lots easier to buy it. Hey, I don't ever do dishes in my commercial kitchen, but my husband, who always does them there, doesn't have a clue how to do them at home! I guess that makes me a cooking chef!

I make my own mayo when I'm out of Best Foods. It's not as good, though. It is, as you say, lots easier to buy it. Hey, I don't ever do dishes in my commercial kitchen, but my husband, who always does them there, doesn't have a clue how to do them at home! I guess that makes me a cooking chef!

LOL, Victoria!!! It's amazing--my engineer husband was always right behind me telling me how to load the dishwasher "most efficiently" and then I told him that I was going to send him to Nirvana and it could be his job from now on---you never saw a crab walk backwards as fast as he did...:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom