Making this tonight:
Pasta Shells with Roasted Vegetables & Feta Cheese
1 small red pepper, cored and cut into 1-inch dice
1 small yellow pepper, cored and cut into 1-inch dice
1 small green pepper, cored and cut into 1-inch dice
2 medium tomatoes, cored, seeded, and cut into 1-inch dice
1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch dice, separated into sections
2 celery ribs, thinly sliced on the diagonal
5 cloves garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
2 tablespoons pine nuts
4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 pound small pasta shells
20 kalamata or other black olives, pitted and cut in half
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup feta cheese, finely diced or crumbled
1 lemon, cut in eight pieces and seeded
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Bring large pot of water to boil.
3. Toss cut-up peppers, tomato, onion, celery, garlic, basil, oregano, and pine nuts with 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large bowl; transfer all to large rimmed baking sheet and spread out into a single layer; roast for 20 minutes, tossing occasionally, until the peppers are tender.
4. While vegetables are roasting, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente (tender but still chewy); drain thoroughly and return to pot; add roasted vegetables and remaining two tablespoons of olive oil and toss.
5. Add feta cheese, olives, salt to taste, a generous amount of freshly ground pepper, and the juice of ¼ to ½ of the lemon; toss and serve immediately with additional lemon pieces on the side.