Mustard: Do you use it for recipes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I use mustartd very offen in my recepies. If you know when to use it it can be very good

I use dijon mustard in a lot of things. My fav is a Dijon sauce I make for my pork chops that is really tasty. And of course no polish sausage or brat can go without it IMO. :chef:

I use different mustards for different recipes. I have Dijon, Hot and Sweet, dry mustard, I forget what other kinds. I use mustard for rubs, marinade, in a recipe, on a hot dog .

Brown mustard, brown sugar and crushed ginger snaps make an amazing crust on a ham!

Mustard is a much needed ingredient in many of my recipes! I love Grey Poupon (Pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon???) in my potato salad. Love Grey Poupon in marinades.

I use lots of mustard both as condiment and ingredient. Not home at the moment, but I'd guess there is at least 4 types of mustard in the fridge right now. I use a nice grainy mustard in potato salad, a sweet/hot mustard to baste on grilled chicken and plain ole yeller mustard in my crab cakes.

I have a few different mustards on hand. Au Poivre, keilbasa, brats, a tablespoon in a pan sauce does wonders.

After reading this I never really thought about how often I use mustard as an ingredient. I grew up hating mustard until I discovered Dijon mustard, though I still can't stand yellow mustard.

I use/keep all kinds of mustards (except yellow) from anything from salads to salad dressings to marinades to sandwiches,dogs and brats.
I confine yellow mustard to hot dogs and soft pretzels from street vendors and ball games.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom