National Fried Chicken Day - July 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CWS4322

Chef Extraordinaire
So is anyone celebrating by making fried chicken? If so, what's your secret to make it the best fried chicken worthy of eating on National Fried Chicken Day?

I thought the chickens looked nervous this morning. I'll have to point out to them that they wisely chose to be layers, not fryers. But still, it's always good to keep them on their toes.

I thought the chickens looked nervous this morning. I'll have to point out to them that they wisely chose to be layers, not fryers. But still, it's always good to keep them on their toes.
+1

FWIW, layers are called "hens," that other type of chicken is called broiler or meat. I tell the girls their winter coats are disguises.

So is anyone celebrating by making fried chicken? If so, what's your secret to make it the best fried chicken worthy of eating on National Fried Chicken Day?

I went directly to the freezer and took out a couple of quarters. My secret? I add Parmesan cheese to the dry ingredients. Plus a few red flakes.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: that is so funny GLC :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom