Need advice on healthy but tasty recipies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a question, are you trying to change his habits to make him healthier or to just add variety to your (and your daughter's) diet? If it's the first then you are just going to have to lay down the law. If it's the second then you do have your work cut out for you.

Mostly the second...so i have my work cut out for me. The first would be a bonus.

On a different note. I would like to remind everyone that TEXT is a LOUSY medium for emotional content. Words typed in humor can come off as sarcasm. Phrases intended to lend advice can be read as an issuance of orders. Sit back, take a deep breath, think about what the poster really meant and ONLY THEN reply.

Even if it is unmistakably rude or snarky, do not respond in kind. Lets take the high road people.

Well said. My intent was humour. Fortunately, I found helpful comments in the end.

This is the interesting one I saw on amazon:

The Williams-Sonoma Cookbook: The Essential Recipe Collection for Today's Home Cook (Hardcover)

(grrr...I can't post links yet :ohmy:) If that one works, I might try the Diet one later.
the book i see is SONOMA diet cookbook and has nothing to do with WILLIAMS-Sonoma cooking and housewares store/products.

books

$8 new, $6 used from 17 sellers
By Connie Guttersen - Meredith Books (2006) - Hardback - 287 pages - ISBN 0696231859
The flavor-filled lifestyle that's sweeping the country just got easier to follow!With its balanced, sane approach to eating, The Sonoma Diet(tm) is more than an eating plan-it's a healthy lifestyle you can live with. You can lose weight while enjoying a delicious balance of whole grains, protein, healthy fats and fresh produce, and The Sonoma Diet(tm) Cookbook shows you how. More than 150 flavorful recipes, from breakfast to dinner, are designed for Wave 1, 2, or 3, so it's easy to tell when each recipe is appropriate. There's even a pull-out guide, so it's easy to follow the diet even when you're on the go.

The Sonoma Diet Cookbook

i am confused as to how this is linked to williams - sonoma?

Hey...are you Canadian? It doesn't say on your profile, but for you to know Best of Bridge is Canadian AND to have Mme
Benoit in your repertoire suggest you are.

Try Cooking for the Rushed too. I have picky picky kids (getting better) who like things the way your hubby appears to. I can slap together a palatable meal in minutes and I sub in some healthier options without them realizing it.

the book i see is SONOMA diet cookbook and has nothing to do with WILLIAMS-Sonoma cooking and housewares store/products.

books

$8 new, $6 used from 17 sellers
By Connie Guttersen - Meredith Books (2006) - Hardback - 287 pages - ISBN 0696231859
The flavor-filled lifestyle that's sweeping the country just got easier to follow!With its balanced, sane approach to eating, The Sonoma Diet(tm) is more than an eating plan-it's a healthy lifestyle you can live with. You can lose weight while enjoying a delicious balance of whole grains, protein, healthy fats and fresh produce, and The Sonoma Diet(tm) Cookbook shows you how. More than 150 flavorful recipes, from breakfast to dinner, are designed for Wave 1, 2, or 3, so it's easy to tell when each recipe is appropriate. There's even a pull-out guide, so it's easy to follow the diet even when you're on the go.

The Sonoma Diet Cookbook

i am confused as to how is this linked to williams - sonoma?

Think that might have just been an "oops".

i followed the link provided by wyogirl sonoma diet cookbook - Google Product Search and only got the sonoma diet cookbook no williams-sonoma at all.

• The Official Sonoma Diet

www.SonomaDiet.com Enjoy tasty food & lose weight. See Results in 10 days. Free Analysis! Sonoma Diet Cookbook

Amazon.com/books Millions of titles, new & used. Qualified orders over $25 ship free
  • Sonoma Diet Cookbook

SonomaDiet.DietNation.com Sonoma Diet Cookbook! Get The Facts On Diets & Exercises.
Search Results

1. Shopping results for sonoma diet cookbook

The Sonoma Diet Cookbook
    $8 new, $6 used - 28 stores
    The Sonoma Diet
    $14.89 new - Barnes & Noble.com
    The Sonoma Diet
    $0.99 new, $0.25 used - 109 stores
    Amazon.com: The Sonoma Diet Cookbook (9780696231858): Connie ...

In The Sonoma Diet Cookbook this translates into a plethora of chicken, fish and even beef dishes, ... I love this cookbook. I am on the sonoma diet. ...
    www.amazon.com/Sonoma-Diet-Cookbook.../0696231859 - Cached - Similar
    Amazon.com: The Sonoma Diet Cookbook: Connie Guttersen: Books

The Sonoma Diet Cookbook. 77% buy the item featured on this page: ... In The Sonoma Diet Cookbook this translates into a plethora of chicken, fish and even ...
    www.amazon.com/Sonoma-Diet-Cookbook.../B001JJBORE - Cached - Similar
    Show more results from www.amazon.com

thats just the first half of the first page of the google search though the second half doesn't have any williams-sonoma listed either.

Last edited:
i edited my post to say i followed the link ............

its really not important.

I just recommended a healthy cookbook, the OP linked the two. Just to be clear, I am referring to the diet cookbook, which has nothing to do with the housewares line.
I was trying to be helpful.

I just recommended a healthy cookbook, the OP linked the two. Just to be clear, I am referring to the diet cookbook, which has nothing to do with the housewares line.
I was trying to be helpful.
hello there!!

Back
Top Bottom